Autoposter limit has been reached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoposter limit has been reached

I import post entries into my WP site via REST API, then i expect blog2social send it to facebook, but i'm getting the message "Autoposter limit has been reached" (25 autoposts) but nothing was published into Facebook, also the resume tables of my user witth the license is showing very old entries, i need help, but is really very complicated to open a ticket here, just "search in the forum"
    Attached Files

Hello Victor,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

It would be awesome if you could answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you:

Please note that it is likely that every attempt to share content even if it was not published on social media is counted in order to measure the Auto-Posting function in order to comply with individual social media network policies for auto-posting.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot of your Auto-Post configuration?

You can have a look at the following screenshot as a reference:

Which plugin or function do you use in order to import the RSS feed content?

On which social media networks did you try to share your imported content?

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using the Auto-Poster of Blog2Social step-by-step:
    How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

I am looking forward to your reply.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X