Instant sharing error after posting to facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant sharing error after posting to facebook

Hello everyone. I searched but didn't find anything on this so I'm asking the group.
    I'm new to B2S, only posted 5 times so far and most stuff works right except.
    When I post to FB using instant share it returns an error saying "Oops, something happened on our end. Please contact support." But when I go look the post is there on FB ok.
    This has happened each time I posted. Is this just a software glitch or could there be more? It doesn't give me an error code or any more details.
    I am using B2S on Wordpress.org all running on Firefox browser.
    Thanks in advance for any help.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

I have tested this case on a clean test environment and so far I could not reproduce the issue that you have described.
    In my tests, all posts were scheduled and shared as intended to the connected Facebook profile with the Instant-Sharing function of Blog2Social.

Therefore it is likely that an external third-party WordPress plugin or adjusted WordPress configurations within a plugin are causing such behavior within Blog2Social.

Therefore I recommend the following steps:

Please temporarily disable all plugins within your WordPress installation one by one in order to detect the plugin that is interfering with Blog2Social.
    There is also a WordPress plugin available that could help you with the disabling process of these individual plugins with a single click.

It is called “Health Check & Troubleshooting” and is developed and made by the WordPress.org community.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/health-check/

Please make sure to try the mentioned solution in order to detect the individual plugin that is causing the occurring issue on your WordPress installation.
    It would be awesome if you could let me know afterward which plugin was causing this bug on your WordPress website.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X