Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enable Autoposting reverts back to Deactivated

Hello,

I have a SMART license on my WP installation of Blog2Social. The primary/original user works perfectly fine with composing a new article and the auto-posting being automatically set to enabled. Upon publishing the article Blog2Social properly posts the article on my connected social media accounts.

The issue is upon registering a second user with my SMART license Blog2Social does not work properly. When composing a new article the Enable Autoposting is not checked by default. When checking it manually it reverts back to deactivated. Any ideas on what the problem is?

As far as I can tell the second user is properly registered in the licensing system.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Please be so kind as to double-check the configured Auto-Post configuration for each of your WordPress users which are activated with your license key and should have access to the premium features of Blog2Social.

Since Blog2Social works user-based every user can configure his own settings and connect his own social media networks individually. Therefore, every user needs to configure his own settings within the Auto-Poster.

Please be so kind as to provide us with the configuration of both Auto-Poster settings of each user.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using the Auto-Poster of Blog2Social step-by-step:
    How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Besides that, it would be awesome if you could check the Blog2Social Trouble-shooting tool for any conflict that could be occurring on your website related to Blog2Social system requirements.

Please provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool report and screenshot any visible conflict that is shown in the overview.

It can be found by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support-> Troubleshooting-Tool

You can have a look at the following screenshot as a reference:

Please also provide us with the generated .txt file.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Please see the troubleshooting text file attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

I should also say that the secondary user, which has this bug related to auto posting, can manually post content to our social media feeds using Blog2Social.

I just noticed something, however, related to the behavior on the secondary user having the issue:

When going to an article scheduled in the future, that was not set to auto-post, and clicking Advanced Settings, Checking Enable Auto Posting, Selecting "My Profile" and also selecting the "Twitter Profile" and then updating the article, the auto poster goes back to showing "deactivated" (in red) after refresh. HOWEVER, that post now appears on the Social Calendar, and appears like it is going to auto-post (I guess we will see on December 7th.

At the top of the article in the editor it now also shows: "This post will be shared into your social media from 2020-12-07 show details"

But the Blog2Social box still shows Auto Poster is deactivated in red.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing the requested report.

I have checked it and noticed some issues that are currently causing conflicts on your WordPress installation.

REST API / WP-JSON

This setting needs to be enabled in order to allow Blog2Social to work as intended.

You could have activated a plugin called:
          “Disable REST API”

Please make sure to enable this setting within your WordPress website.

The following instructions will help you with general issues and conflicts related to Blog2Social system requirements:
          System requirements for installing Blog2Social

Please be so kind as to let me know afterward if this solution solved your request.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
          X