Website very slow after activating Blog2Social

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website very slow after activating Blog2Social

Wordpress (5.5.1) and Blog2Social (6.5.3) are both on the latest versions but performance was very poor since latest update. When I deactivate Blog2Social website performs as before. Activating Blog2Social immediately results in a non-responsive website. All I did was update to the latest versions, any clues on how to fix this?

Hello Vrije,

Thank you so much for reaching out and describing your request.
    Please note that this is no usual behavior that is occurring on your website.

Would you please be so kind as to double-check the Blog2Social system requirements?

The following guide will help you with all the necessary details:
    System requirements for installing Blog2Social

If you are able to login into the Blog2Social dashboard you should also consider that an overload or lack of server capacity can cause the Blog2Social to work slower as usual or not load at all. If your website is hosted on a server with low server capacity, you can try to turn on the Blog2Social Legacy Mode to reduce server load.

In Legacy Mode, Blog2Social will load contents one after the other (asynchronous loading) instead of loading all at once.

Some web hosting services also limit the number of outgoing connections. In this case, the Legacy Mode makes sure that connections to your social media accounts are loaded successively.

To activate Legacy Mode, go to “Blog2Social -> Settings -> General -> System” and tick the box saying “activate Legacy Mode”.

Please let me know if these solutions work for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X