Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot share on XING business page

Hi,

Unfortunately sharing posts on my XING business page doesn't work anymore.

The following message shows up each time: " Your post has not been published by the network."

I have tried to disconnect and reconnect the page but it still doesn't work.

Posting on my private profile is still possible but I need to post on the company page I manage.

If this problem isn't solved Blog2Social is no longer useful for me.

I hope you can help me!

Thank you.

Hello Agnes,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We are already working on a solution. As soon as new information is available we will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and your patience.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello Agnes,

Thank you so much for your patience.

Our IT experts have adjusted some things related to Xing. You should be able to share your content as intended. Please be so kind as to recheck sharing your content on the mentioned Xing business page.

It would be awesome if you could let me know afterward if this solution worked for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

thank you for your effort!

Unfortunately, our free trial for Blog2Social Premium has ended in the meantime so now I can't test it anymore as there isn't the possibility to post on XING business accounts in the free version. Is there a way to extend the free trial to test this function?

Posting on our XING business page is the only relevant function in Blog2Social for us, so I hope you understand that we really want to make sure it works before we book the Premium version.

Best regards

Agnes

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply out and thanks for describing the situation.

I have extended your trial until 24.11.2020 at 23:59 (UTC+0). Please be so kind as to check the mentioned content sharing on your XING business page and please let me know afterward if this solution worked for you.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

Unfortunately the free trial appears not to be a Pro Version one, so it won't let me post pictures and neither post on a XING Business profile. Is it possible to upgrade the free trial to a Pro Version one? Really just to check the function.

Thank you for your help

Agnes

Comment

Hello Agnes,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your reply.

I have tested your trial license key on a clean test environment and could not verify any issue.
              Please note: the trial license key is equal to a Pro license.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of activating and managing your Blog2Social license step-by-step:
              How do I activate my license key?

Please also be so kind as to check the section:
              How can I manage my Blog2Social license?

It would be awesome if you could create a screenshot of your Blog2Social WordPress dashboard afterward. On the top of the right-hand side, you will see your current active license for the individual WordPress user.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

I didn't receive a trial license key. If I try to sign up for the Pro trial I get the message that I already had a free trial. I attached a screenshot of my Wordpress dashboard. Honestly, it would be way easier to have a call to try the function together. Isn't that possible?

Regards,
                Agnes
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello Agnes,

Thank you for your reply.

As I mentioned earlier, I have extended your Blog2Social trial license for the requested 7 days.

This trial key expired on 24.11.2020 at 23:59 (UTC+0).

After you have mentioned that you are facing an issue with the activated key I tried to reproduce this case but I could not verify any issue with the assigned license.

Please note that I have sent you this information on 11-17-2020, 11:34 AM, and on 11-20-2020, 08:07 AM.

Since your trial has already expired I will send you a private message inside the Blog2Social support community with a new trial license to protect your privacy. It will be valid for the previously mentioned 7 days so you could try to share your content on your XING business page as requested.

Thank you for your understanding and please let me know afterward if this new key worked for you.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of activating and managing a Blog2Social license step-by-step:
                  How do I activate my license key?

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                  X