How can I use VK pages, VK groups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I use VK pages, VK groups?

Good day. Acquired Smart License. On your website in the Pricing section (https://blog2social.com/en/pricing/) it is indicated that by purchasing a Smart license, I can use it in Social Media Networks VK profiles, VK pages, VK groups. However, in my profile VK pages, VK groups are not active. And when you click on them, the plugin requires you to purchase a PRO Version License. How can I use an already paid service for using VK pages, VK groups?
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.
    I have checked your account and could only identify an expired trial subscription which has ended on 30.12.2020.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to activate your license key if you have a valid key that is still active:
    How do I activate my license key?

Please be so kind and send a private message to me in the community with the name and email you have used for your purchase so I could try to identify you in the system.

Please don't share this information in the community to protect your privacy.

You can also send an email to:
    customer-service@blog2social.com

Thank you for your understanding.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi. My e-mail: mr.disol@gmail.com. ID 198426
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for providing the requested data.
        Now, I was able to confirm your identity and license.

Unfortunately, the included features on the Blog2Social pricing page for VK pages and VK groups are displayed by mistake in the Smart license section.
        This feature is available in the Pro and Business license of Blog2Social and is displayed correctly in your plugin.

I am really sorry for this inconvenience.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will correct this on the Blog2Social website as soon as possible.
        If you would like to connect your VK pages and VK groups you can easily do that by upgrading your current license in Blog2Social.

You can also follow this link for your convenience:
        Auto-post, crosspost, re-publish, re-post and schedule your WordPress blogs posts to social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

So, are you admitting that you tricked people into buying your product? Should I sue you? If you do not provide me with the features that are listed on your pricing page, I will undoubtedly use my right to file a lawsuit.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

As I already mentioned this feature is included on the pricing page by mistake and is unintentionally listed under the smart subscription.
            Adding VK Pages and Groups is available in the Pro and Business license of Blog2Social and is displayed correctly in your plugin.

I am really sorry for this inconvenience.

If you would like to connect your VK pages and VK groups you can easily do that by upgrading your current license in Blog2Social. You can simply purchase the Pro version of Blog2Social as usual. Afterwards, please just write me an email with the information that you have upgraded and we will refund you the smart version of Blog2Social for the already paid time frame.

You can follow this link for your convenience to purchase the required subscription:
            Auto-post, crosspost, re-publish, re-post and schedule your WordPress blogs posts to social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest

If you feel unsatisfied with this solution you are surely free to request a refund of your payment.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X