Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't post pictures

Gday!

Text, title, link posted to VK without problem. But there are no img been posted. Perhaps issue with W3 Total Cache? Few days ago installed and problem with img begun.

Hello Alex,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Please be so kind and try to disable the “W3 Total Cache” plugin temporarily to be able to determine if the plugin is interfering with Blog2Social. Afterward, you can try to share a post that should contain an image once again.

Were you images missing in shared posts? Or were your images missing on in the preview window of your post before it was shared?

If you disable the plugin and the issue is still occurring, please be so kind as to provide us with the link of your website and a link to a post that was shared without an image on VK after disabling the W3 Total Cache” plugin temporarily.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

• Alex
      Alex commented
      Editing a comment
      Gday Alexander,

I have dissabled W3 Total Cache plugin. Still can't post with picture, text, link and title posted ok.

With best wishes,
      Alex

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

Please be so kind as to check the Blog2Social Troubleshooting Tool. In there you generate the troubleshooting tool report of Blog2Social easily.

If not you can easily find it by following this path to generate it:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support-> Troubleshooting-Tool
    Please be so kind as to screenshot that view and send me the complete .txt document of this report.

Furthermore, please install the following WordPress plugin for a further health check & troubleshooting:
    https://de.wordpress.org/plugins/health-check/

Please follow these steps and provide us with screenshots of the generated results:
    1. Install the plugin
    2. Then click under Tools -> Site Health
    3. Then choose the Troubleshooting
    4. Enable Troubleshooting
    5. Please only activate Blog2Social in the top right of the dashboard
    Furthermore, it would be awesome if you could provide us with the link to your website and a link to a post that was shared without an image on VK with the caching plugin deactivated.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

• Alex
      Alex commented
      Editing a comment
      Dear Alexander,

thank you! I have send you private msg with troubleshooting txt file and links. Please reply.

Regards
      Alex

Hello Alex,

Thank you so much for providing the requested details and links.

Please be so kind as to disable an activated URL shortener in Blog2Social if any is active. This configuration can be adjusted in the Blog2Social settings.

Please have a look at this screenshot as a reference:

If you have no active URL shortener and you still can not share an image in a VK post. Please change the post format to Image post type.

Please have a look at this screenshot as a reference:

We will continue to check your request. As soon as new information about your request is available we will contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Dear Alexander,

thank you for prompt response. I have no url shortner on and my post format is Image. Hope some new updates will come shortly.

Regards,
      Alex

Comment

You were right! I have W3 Total Cashe installed. And "Hotlink protection" stoped images to be posted to VK. Moreover it stoped to post any posts to Instagram. I go to Performance (W3 Total Cache plugin in Wordpress) - Extensions - Settings for CloudFlare and Unabled "Hotlink protection".

Thanks Blog2Social for your awsome plugin and fast support. 100% I will go for your PRO version.

Comment

Hello Alex,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for the awesome feedback. I am glad to hear that you were able to solve the issue you were facing and also thanks for letting us know how you fixed it. Your Answer can help someone with a similar request.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
          X