Summary card with large image not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summary card with large image not working

Posting to Twitter shows a large image but it isn't clickable to the post, instead clicking on it shows a larger version of the image. I have selected summary card with large image but that doesn't work. Any idea why?

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please be so kind as to adjust your Twitter post templates in your “Networks” overview. Therefore, you can click on “Edit Post Template” next to Twitter. Here you can choose “Link” format instead of “Image” format.
    I have attached a screenshot and the following guide for you:
    How to use post templates for social media posts?

Please let me know if it worked out or if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the reply but this hasn't made any difference - the image doesn't click through to the post, it just enlarges the image.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Please be so kind as to send me a screenshot of your post templates as well as the link to your post on Twitter where you are facing issues so I’m able to take a closer look at this.

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

The Twitter link that was posted by Blog2Social - https://twitter.com/PodcastinToday/s...90025735847936 Click image for larger version

Name:	Post Template.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	5718

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your response.

When checking the screenshot of your post templates I noticed that you still have selected the “Image” post format. Therefore, please be so kind as to choose “Link” as shown in the screenshot that I previously had attached for you.
            Afterwards, you can click on “save” at the bottom of this window.

Please let me know if it worked out or if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Ah yes, silly me - I've changed it and it is now working. Thank you for your help

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. Great to hear that it worked out for you.

If you are happy with my support and with Blog2Social, we'd be thrilled if you left us a 5-star-rating on
                https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/blog2social/reviews/?filter=5

Please let me know if you have further questions regarding Blog2Social.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
                X