Variable for URL in Tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Variable for URL in Tweet

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, bei den Vorlagen den Link zum Beitrag nicht unter den Beitrag zu posten, sondern an einer beliebigen Stelle?

Das funktioniert ja auch mit den Variablen Content und Excerpt. Warum nicht eine Variable URL?

-------------------
    Hi there.

Is there a way to not post the link to the post under the tags in the templates, but somewhere else?

That also works with the variables Content and Excerpt too. Why not a variable URL?

LG / regards
    Last edited by Wild-Wolf; 06-15-2022, 02:05 PM.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
    Currently, there is the option to implement static characters to the network post templates.

Please have a look at this example screenshot:

This added URL is shown as a clickable URL on Twitter.

However this link would be a fixed/static URL and would not change dynamically.

I will gladly add your suggestions to be able to use a URL-variable in the network templates in Blog2Social. If and when this requested feature could be added/implemented into Blog2Social we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestion about Blog2Social
    I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hi. thanks for the quick answer.
      Sorry i mean not twitter. i mean Instagram ...

COVID make my brain stupid.

Twitter is nice. But in Instagram, ich neet a URL variable.

Please move this post ti instagram thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Wolf View Post
        Hi. thanks for the quick answer.
        Sorry i mean not twitter. i mean Instagram ...

COVID make my brain stupid.

Twitter is nice. But in Instagram, ich neet a URL variable.

Please move this post ti instagram thread.
        Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

Rest assured, this topic can stay in this section as I already added your suggestion to our list for possible future developments.
        The requested variable would be available for all social media networks that support the link function.

However, please note that Instagram does not support clickable links in its shared user posts. This is according to their community rules and Blog2Social has no influence over it. Clickable links are only available in the Bio of your user account on Instagram.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
        I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X