Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• display problem on twitter

Hello,

On Blog2social, (self-publishing) in the twitter post settings, I put 130 characters, the hashtags and a down arrow emoji.

Except that on Twitter, it doesn't show up like that at all. I don't understand where the problem comes from...

here is what I set:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’écran 2022-04-26 à 11.09.05.png
Views:	106
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	4987

and the result on Twitter:

Name:	Capture d’écran 2022-04-26 à 11.09.18.png
Views:	81
Size:	242.6 KB
ID:	4988

there are no keywords, there are no "..." and there is no arrow emoji at the bottom...

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
    I retested this case for you on a clean test envrionment and configured similar post template settings.

Please have a look at the following screenshots as a reference:

Twitter template:

Post preview:

Published post:

As configured Twitter published the post as preset with the variables and the static emoji.
    So far I was unable to reproduce any issue or bug within Blog2Social and I would suggest retesting the sharing process once again with a new created post.

Please specify the title, content and the tags that will be used as hashtags in your post.
    It is also imported to mentioned that you need to configure these post templates for every Blog2Social user separately since Blog2Social works user-based.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with the Blog2Social post templates:
    How to use post templates for social media posts?

Please be so kind as to retest the sharing process once again afterward and let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I'll try.

Another question, it is a collaborator who publishes the articles (he is not an admin on Wordpress)

Name:	Capture d’écran 2022-04-26 à 13.40.25.png
Views:	87
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	4993

Is that enough for him to have the same configuration as me? (Transfer Auto-Publish settings to other users)

Or do I have to configure Blog2social from his account?

Comment

Hello David,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this feedback.
        I am happy to hear that I could support you with your request.

As long as both WordPress users are activated with your Business license key you can transfer the settings as well as the network collection and the configured Post templates for the individual networks.

Transfer your Auto-Poster settings to other users (Business)

With Blog2Social, you can transfer the Auto-Poster settings as a WordPress-administrator to other users if they have activated the same Blog2Social-Business license. This way, you can also assign social media accounts to other users, so they can auto-post without setting up these connections in each user account. Within these settings, you can also decide whether newly published or updated content from other users should be automatically shared. Users with an assigned Auto-Poster setting and an assigned social-media-network group will then share content automatically how you selected the content to be shared automatically.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to perform this process at:
        User management: How to assign license keys and social network accounts to other users
        How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
        I will gladly support you further.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would greatly appreciate a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
        Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Bumping this post because it has been less than a month and I have a similar issue.

I am trying to save the emoji in my post templates and they are not sticking. I will add 👇 to the Twitter post template and save it. When I go back in and check the template the change is not saved.

It is also worth noting that any other changes I make to the template at the same time are not saved. If I make changes to the template without the emoji present, they are saved.

Basically, B2S is refusing to save if there is an emoji present.

At first, I thought perhaps emojis are disabled on the site. They are not. I can not replicate the issue on any of my other sites.

Where could the conflict be?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun View Post
            Bumping this post because it has been less than a month and I have a similar issue.

I am trying to save the emoji in my post templates and they are not sticking. I will add 👇 to the Twitter post template and save it. When I go back in and check the template the change is not saved.

It is also worth noting that any other changes I make to the template at the same time are not saved. If I make changes to the template without the emoji present, they are saved.

Basically, B2S is refusing to save if there is an emoji present.

At first, I thought perhaps emojis are disabled on the site. They are not. I can not replicate the issue on any of my other sites.

Where could the conflict be?
            Hello Shaun,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
            Your initial request was answered by email in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding and your effort.
            I am looking forward to your reply by email

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X