I can't add 2nd Twitter account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't add 2nd Twitter account

I already have Twitter enabled on my blog. Now I'm trying to add a different Twitter account, and can't do it. Help!

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to specify more detailed to which issue or error message you are referring to while adding/connecting your second Twitter account in Blog2Social?

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve all common issue related to connecting and posting on Twitter:
    Posting on Twitter - Troubleshooting checklist and solutions for connecting and posting on Twitter accounts
    How do I connect Blog2Social with my Twitter profile?

Please note that:
    If you are already connected to a Twitter profile in another tab in your browser, Blog2Social automatically authorizes the connection to this Twitter profile. Just click on "+Profile" in the network preview of Twitter, and Blog2Social connects directly to your Twitter profile.

If you want to connect to several Twitter profiles, make sure you are not connected to Twitter in your browser. In this case, log out of your Twitter profile, before connecting another Twitter profile with Blog2Social.

Please let me know afterward if these solutions solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

When I click on +Profile, I get an error message: "Oops, something went wrong." I did log out of my other Twitter account before doing so.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

Please note that you are able to add one social media connection per network with a free Blog2Social user license.

Thank you for bringing this error notification to our attention. This is displayed incorrectly, it should display an upgrade notice for your license in Blog2Social.
        This notice will be fixed soon.

By upgrading your Blog2Social license, you will be able to add more than one social media connection per network.

You will find all details and the included features, as well as limits for each license at:

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestion about Blog2Social.
        I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X