Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter Not posting Image

Hey Guys,

My website is wallstreetpr.com and my blog2social pro plugin does not post the image to Twitter...Can someone please help ?

Thanks,
    AK

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Issues with images are often caused by missing or conflicting metadata (og tags).
    The social media will always display the information they find in the source code of your post on your website.
    The following guides show you exactly how you could solve this:
    What are open graph tags and what do I use them for?

Link Preview - Troubleshooting checklist and solutions for setting Open Graph Tags

May I ask you if it’s possible to send me a link to a post that you shared on Twitter so I can check this for you?

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Hi there,

Please see https://www.wallstreetpr.com/furnitu...lhr-love-45027

Twitter: https://twitter.com/WallStreetPRs/st...50959438643200

The image didn't get posted.

Thanks,
      AK

Comment

If your support team can help me fix it, ill be happy to pay you guys for it. Thanks

Comment

Any update ?

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

When checking the source code of your post on your website I noticed that you are using “Yoast SEO” for setting your og tags and twitter card information.
            I also noticed that “twitter:image” in Yoast SEO is missing (screenshot attached). Please be so kind as to check this in the settings of this plugin.

In addition, you also could use Blog2Social for adding your og tags / twitter cards. Please be so kind as to click on “Settings” -> “Social Meta Data” and tick the boxes. I attached a screenshot for you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Benedikt
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I have already checked marked Blog2Social for adding your og tags / twitter cards under “Settings” -> “Social Meta Data” and tick the boxes. It doesn't work

I can send you my wp-admin access...can you please fix it ?

Thanks,
              AK

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

I checked your website source code once again and still noticed multiple values in Open Graph metadata within your WordPress environment that is implemented by Yoast SEO and Blog2Social.

Please make sure to always have only one plugin implementing these metadata values for Open Graph tags in order to avoid wrongly selected values for title, description and the preview image.

This is also related to Twitter card values that are implemented as a link preview.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve common issues related to link previews:
                Link Preview - Troubleshooting checklist and solutions for setting Open Graph Tags
                What are OG Open Graph Tags for Facebook?

Please be so kind as to disable these settings in one of both plugins and set the values correctly as desired. Afterward I would recommend to share a WordPress post on Twitter that was never shared before on social media and is not cached by social media networks in order to correctly check your configuration.

Please let me know if this solution solved your request. Please also note that since this is an individual configuration inside a WordPress environment, you should make sure to adjust your settings and configurations or you could contact your webmaster or you could consider hiring a WordPress expert which could help you with the initial configuration of your WordPress website.

I can support you with all questions and suggestions related to Blog2Social.

Thank you for your understanding.
                I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
                Alexander

Comment

Working...
                X