Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I setup a simple 7 hour delay to all my product posts on twitter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I setup a simple 7 hour delay to all my product posts on twitter?

Hello

This is probably very simple but for the life of me I can't find it within the plugin!

I have two twitter accounts, a UK based account, this is my main account that woocommerce automatically posts to when I set up a new product, and a newer US based Twitter account that I would like those posts to also go to but with a 7 hour delay.

So, the simple question is can I set up the plugin to just apply a blanket 7 hour delay to all and any new product posts that woocommerce auto tweets for me?

When I initially setup Blog2Social I set my twitter profile to the US Twitter account but the timezone to LONDON. Should that be set to somewhere in the US or wont it matter if I am able to just apply a 7 hour delay to everything?

Thanks very much in advance.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Currently, you can choose to retweet a post that should be published on Twitter multiple times in different Twitter accounts with a maximum delay of 60 minutes in the “customize and preview” mask before sharing.

Please have a look at the following screenshot as a reference:

I will gladly add your suggestion to extend this maximum selection for larger time gaps to our list for future developments. If and when we can implement the desired function in a future version of Blog2Social I will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Since Blog2Social works user-based and every user can connect their own social media accounts and configure his own settings in Blog2Social, you could also configure individual best time for the Twitter sharing on a second WordPress account.

This could be a possible solution as a little workaround.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X