Twitter Link Not Embed In Post Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter Link Not Embed In Post Picture

Hello, before this, i'm using http to post and work perfectly, the post with a picture and when click the picture, it go to my page at wordpress.
    But today, i change to https, but when i post to twitter, the post link not embed with the picture.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.png
Views:	147
Size:	306.8 KB
ID:	136
    This is before i upgrade to https

Name:	Screenshot_5.png
Views:	122
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	137
    Please advice me, thanks. I love blog2social because it fulfill what i need.

I also manually change the link, but still facing the problem when post it.

Name:	Screenshot_6.png
Views:	130
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	139

Comment

Hello KambingHitam,

thank you for reaching out. You can change the image format of your post. Please have a look, how to edit your post format here in the link provided below.

Best regards
      Philippe

Comment

You can't do that with the free version of your plugin. What's the point of just sharing a photo that people click to see? The idea of using your plugin is to get traffic from social media. It doesn't have to be pretty and customized, but the largest object/image in our post must be clickable to take the users to our site. I wasn't aware that was happening until today when I saw I had more than 20 clicks but only on the image. Can't afford the upgrade when I don't have enough leverage (20 clicks on a single post is a LOT for what I am used to). 😟

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

Yes, you are correct. This feature is included in the premium subscriptions of Blog2Social.
          Blog2Social offers a free Trial subscription for 30 days which is equal to a business license.

You can sign up for free and get to know Blog2Social and all of its features and functions. When your trial expires it is not automatically extended and ends automatically. Your subscription will be converted to a free license automatically.

You can sign up following this link:
          https://www.blog2social.com/en/plugi...premium-trial/

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

So, are you saying your plugin doesn't deliver basic functionality (sharing links to our posts) if we don't pay for it? A trial doesn't solve the problem, since it expires.

In my opinion if would be better to have only Post/Page Title + Link on your free version, no image, no text, no tags, just the Post Title as the only text, with the link right below it, in a way that Facebook/Twitter etc generates their cards/previews.

Then let paying customers share images and text, schedule posts etc.

I would really not mind upgrading if I had enough ROI, but sadly I am way too small for that with very close to zero conversions from social media at the moment. 😟

Of course, don't do that if you believe people won't upgrade because they got what they need (simple posts with Post Title and Link only). For now I am just not going to use your plugin to post on Twitter or any social media where it doesn't go as a link instead of an image because users only click on the image, get the preview, move to the next post on their timeline, no traffic obtained. Sorry. 😟

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by thesimarchitect View Post
              So, are you saying your plugin doesn't deliver basic functionality (sharing links to our posts) if we don't pay for it? A trial doesn't solve the problem, since it expires.

In my opinion if would be better to have only Post/Page Title + Link on your free version, no image, no text, no tags, just the Post Title as the only text, with the link right below it, in a way that Facebook/Twitter etc generates their cards/previews.

Then let paying customers share images and text, schedule posts etc.

I would really not mind upgrading if I had enough ROI, but sadly I am way too small for that with very close to zero conversions from social media at the moment. 😟

Of course, don't do that if you believe people won't upgrade because they got what they need (simple posts with Post Title and Link only). For now I am just not going to use your plugin to post on Twitter or any social media where it doesn't go as a link instead of an image because users only click on the image, get the preview, move to the next post on their timeline, no traffic obtained. Sorry. 😟

Thanks anyway.
              Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

I will gladly add your suggestion to our list for possible future developments to implement such a functionality in the free version of Blog2Social.
              If such functionality can be implemented into a future update of Blog2Social I will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.
              Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Best regards
              Alexander

Comment

Working...
              X