Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I get a big image for my Twitter posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I get a big image for my Twitter posts?

Hello Blog2Social,

When I post on Twitter my image is small. I want it to look like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	twitter-example-questions.PNG
Views:	87
Size:	235.8 KB
ID:	113

Can you help me?

Thanks,

Emma

Hello Emma,

Thank you for reaching out.

Twitter card tags determine how your links are displayed on Twitter. You can set these tags in your own website. If you want Twitter to display a bigger image, you can insert the “summary_large_image” tag for Twitter into your meta data (source code).

You can easily do this with Blog2Social with just a few clicks. To choose “summary_large_image” for Twitter, please go to your WordPress backend and click on Blog2Social -> Settings -> Social Meta Data and scroll down to “Twitter Card”.

In the dropdown menu below „The default card type to use:“ choose „Summary with large image“ and then click on save in the bottom right corner.

No matter who posts your links on Twitter, the image will now be big like in your screenshot.

As anyone can only set this tag for their own website, you can’t get a big image if you post links to websites that belong to other people, as they would need to set the card tag in their website themselves.

Please also note that Twitter sometimes caches your link preview, so it can take a few days until Twitter pulls the new card tags from your website.

Let me know if you have further questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards,

Britta

Comment

Working...
    X