Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post shared on Torial requires login

Hi,

After sharing post on Torial and I click the "Show" link, I will always see the login page of Torial, which means no others can see the shared post at all. So it is useless?

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Please note that if your Torial account is new your portfolio could not be visible yet to others until it is unlocked by Torial administrators.

I would like to ask if you have checked your Torial account for that specific post? Was it published on Torial or is it missing on your account?

Furthermore, It would be awesome if you could tell me a bit more about how you shared that specific post to torial.

Would you please be so kind and tell me how you proceeded to share your post?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi,

Thank you. I have contacted torial.

Comment

Bumping. This is still a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun View Post
          Bumping. This is still a thing.
          Hello Shaun,

Thank you for your reaching out.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions, so I could look further into this for you?

Which behavior did you face while sharing content on Torial with Blog2Social?
          Did you face any error notifications while sharing content on Torial or while connecting to Torial?

If yes, please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual situation or a short screen recording, so we could check this case for you as good as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
          Alexander

Comment

??

I can post fine.

OP stated the issue. If it has been looked into before why would I need to restate it? It's clear that this was never fixed or even addressed.
            Last edited by Shaun; 02-04-2022, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Hello shaun,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for this feedback.

I think there is a little misunderstanding regarding the previously mentioned Torial behavior.

After sharing a post on Torial with Blog2Social, the person that is viewing this post on social media is always required to login into his own Torial account in order to be able to view a published post on the Torial platform according to their community policies if they are not already logged in into their accounts before viewing/reading.

This case was checked and there is nothing that can be adjusted or changed on Blog2Socials side since Blog2Social uses the official Torial API for data submission/post publishing.

Retesting this case should support you by understanding how the individual process for Torial works. However, please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
              Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post

After sharing a post on Torial with Blog2Social, the person that is viewing this post on social media is always required to login into his own Torial account in order to be able to view a published post on the Torial platform
                That is 100% incorrect. here are some articles

https://www.torial.com/sam.sanya/portfolio/497491
                https://www.torial.com/en/james.morris/portfolio/463070
                https://www.torial.com/en/gabriel.ri...rtfolio/652940

just go to https://www.torial.com/en/research do a search then click the Content tab. All articles are freely accessible logged in or not.

Comment

Hello Shaun,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for clarifying your request.

Sorry for this inconvenience. I think there is a little misunderstanding from my side.
                  Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this case for you?

Is your account new, or is it already activated by the Torial team? Only new registered account have this “Portfolio is private” notice in their accounts.

In general, a new registered Torial account shows this notice after the signup:
                  Your portfolio is not yet visible to others until it has been activated by Torial.

Also you will see this notice for your account in the Torial settings:

It would be awesome if you could provide us with a screenshot showing this setting in your Torial account.
                  Please note that Blog2Social only uses the official Torial API interface and is following all Torial community guidelines and policies.

If you can confirm this enabled option/setting in Torial with a screenshot, I will gladly forward this request to the IT experts of Blog2Social so they can review the API once again in case there is a new way of transferring/submitting content on Torial.

Please be so kind as to attach a URL to a post that you wanted to share on Torial or attach a screenshot showing your post preview mask within Blog2Social.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.

Best regards
                  Alexander

Comment

Working...
                  X