Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reddit banned me for using Blog2Social

Hi,
    I make blogs daily, and share them using Blog2Social. I had my account suspended yesterday for spamming, even though I was adding the links to my own subreddit. Why is this the case? If it wasn't supposed to post it on Reddit, and if posting once a day with links to your website is spam, why was no disclaimer shown before? Why does the Reddit option even exist? I was planning to upgrade to premium for more features, but not anymore. I am thoroughly disappointed by this.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Please note that Reddit blocks users based on your behavior, content, intervals, and the rules of a subreddit. The publishing API is provided by Reddit and is intended for the purpose of submitting content to Reddit.

We comply with all guidelines set by Reddit and use the official API interface of Reddit for post submission.

I would suggest to reach out tho the Reddit support in order to have this case checked for you as we have no insights about decision made by Reddit regarding account specific limitations.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.

Best regards
    Alexander.

Comment

it happend with mostly Auto post to Reddit using API , you need manual Post via browser and activity to use reddit mostly like comment, engage to keep account not banned

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and this feedback.

Please note that Blog2Social is a social media automation tool for post submission and scheduling content on social media networks. Blog2Social complies with all guidelines set by Reddit and uses the official API interface of social media networks for post submission such as the one Reddit officially provides for post submission.

As Blog2Social does not automate any user-based actions on social media networks it is always up to the individual user to interact with the platform itself and interact with your community.

It is also important to notice that Blog2Social has no influence about any automatic decisions made by a social media network regarding the classification of an account and its usage behavior.

As mentioned beforehand, you can always contact the individual support team of a social media network if you face any issues regarding limitations and blocks of any kind in case you get limited and think that this decision was wrongly issued by the network and its automatic processes, so they can review their system.

Thank you for your understanding.
        Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X