Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinterest does not insert the title

Hello people,

I have a problem. Namely, wordpress is not automatically inserting the title on my Pinterest page. What can be the reason for this?

Pinterest-Site: https://www.pinterest.de/orhun_io/

King Regards,
    Orhun
    Last edited by xorhunxx; 02-03-2023, 01:05 AM.

Hello Orhun,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with the WordPress post URL that you wanted to share on Pinterest?
    Please also be so kind as to provide us with your post template settings in a screenshot that you configured for Pinterest. Please also attach the published Pinterest post URL.

These details would be helpful in order to be able to look further into this case for you.

Thank you for your effort and your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Example: https://orhun.io/2532/ and https://www.pinterest.de/pin/798685315189523882/

Screenshot:
      https://orhux.pictures/image/T1X.Gjg
      Last edited by xorhunxx; 03-15-2024, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and this feedback.
        You should try to use the “title” or “content” variable before your keywords in order to add some text to your Pinterest posts.

Currently, you can specify the following variables in the post templates of Blog2Social:
        {TITLE}
        {EXCERPT}
        {CONTENT}
        {KEYWORDS}
        {AUTHOR}

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with post templates in Blog2Social:
        How to use post templates for social media posts?

Please retest this case afterward and let me know if this solution wired for you or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

{CONTENT} - don't work.
          {TITLE} - I don't want to use it in the description.

Why does it work for my other projects like SpruecheX.de? The settings are the same as for Orhun.io.
          Last edited by xorhunxx; 02-03-2023, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and this feedback.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions, so I could look further into this case for you?
            Are you working with multiple WordPress authors that are publishing posts in your WordPress environment?

Since Blog2Social works user based you should configure the post template settings for each of your WordPress users that should have access to this function in Blog2Social and are activated with your license key.

In case you can confirm this configuration for all your WordPress authors that should publish content on social media:
            Which page builder do you use to create your content on WordPress that you want to publish on social media?

Please be so kind as to provide us with a post URL of one of the WordPress posts that you published on Pinterest where the “content” was not attached as intended.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post
              Hello,

Thank you for your reply and this feedback.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions, so I could look further into this case for you?
              Are you working with multiple WordPress authors that are publishing posts in your WordPress environment?

Since Blog2Social works user based you should configure the post template settings for each of your WordPress users that should have access to this function in Blog2Social and are activated with your license key.

In case you can confirm this configuration for all your WordPress authors that should publish content on social media:
              Which page builder do you use to create your content on WordPress that you want to publish on social media?

Please be so kind as to provide us with a post URL of one of the WordPress posts that you published on Pinterest where the “content” was not attached as intended.

Best regards
              Alexander
              No, I don't work with mutiple WorsPress authors.

What you mean with page builder?

Comment

This link: https://orhun.io/2532/ and https://www.pinterest.de/pin/798685315189523882/
                Last edited by xorhunxx; 02-03-2023, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for the clarification.

This behavior seems to be unusual, and it would be awesome if you could send us a temporary guest account with admin rights for your WordPress website, if you would like us to check this case further.

We will, of course, treat your information as confidential. Rest assured, we will use this data for tests only.
                  You can delete the account as soon as our tests are complete.

Please be so kind as to include the login URL, login name and password of the WordPress environment if you are interested in this troubleshooting suggestion.

Please make sure to provide us with the requested data via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding and your effort.

Best regards
                  Alexander

Hallo,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort und für die bereitgestellten Links.

Dieses Verhalten scheint ungewöhnlich zu sein, und es wäre hilfreich, wenn Sie uns ein temporäres Gastkonto mit Admin-Rechten für Ihre WordPress-Website schicken könnten, wenn Sie möchten, dass wir diesen Fall weiter prüfen.

Wir werden Ihre Informationen selbstverständlich vertraulich behandeln. Seien Sie versichert, dass wir diese Daten nur zu Testzwecken verwenden werden.
                  Sie können das Konto löschen, sobald unsere Tests abgeschlossen sind.

Bitte seien Sie so nett und geben Sie die Login-URL, den Login-Namen und das Passwort der WordPress-Umgebung an, wenn Sie an diesem Vorschlag zur Fehlersuche interessiert sind.

Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie uns die angeforderten Daten über eine private Nachricht in der Community zur Verfügung stellen, um Ihre Privatsphäre zu schützen.

Ich danke Ihnen für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Mühe.
                  Ich freue mich auf Ihre Antwort.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
                  Alexander Badulin

Comment

Du hast eine neue Nachricht.

Comment

Jetzt funktioniert es. Vielen Dank! Haben Sie etwas geändert?

Comment

Ich habe die CloudFlare-Einstellungen geändert. Vielleicht lag es an dem.

Comment

Originally posted by xorhunxx View Post
                          Ich habe die CloudFlare-Einstellungen geändert. Vielleicht lag es an dem.
                          Hallo,

vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht und dieses detaillierte Feedback.

Ich freue mich sehr zu hören, dass die durchgeführten Anpassungen diesen Fall und das auftretende Verhalten für Sie gelöst haben.

Spezifische Einstellungen innerhalb von Cloudflare können ein solches Verhalten versuchen.
                          Vielen Dank für diesen Hinweis.

Bitte lassen Sie mich jederzeit gerne wissen, wenn Sie weitere Fragen oder Anregungen zu Blog2Social haben.
                          Ich werde Sie gerne weiter unterstützen.

Wenn Ihnen Blog2Social und unser Support gefällt, würden wir uns über eine 5-Sterne-Bewertung auf WordPress.org sehr freuen.
                          Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
                          Alexander Badulin

Comment

Working...
                          X