Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Information about the Pinterest interface (English and German)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information about the Pinterest interface (English and German)

Hello,

Some user experienced difficulties connecting their Pinterest account with Blog2Social.

A new bug fix update has been released by Blog2Social (version 6.9.2).
    Please be so kind and update Blog2Social to the most recent version available.

We would be happy if you could give us a short feedback afterwards, if it’s working for you again.

In any case, thank you for pointing this out.
    The feedback from our customers is very important to us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any further suggestions or questions about Blog2Social.

I am looking forward to your feedback.

Best regards
    Alexander

Hallo,

Bei einigen Nutzern gab es zeitweise Schwierigkeiten beim Verbinden ihres Pinterest-Kontos in der Blog2Social Netzwerkübersicht.

Blog2Social hat ein neues Bugfix-Update veröffentlicht (Version 6.9.2).
    Bitte aktualisieren Sie Blog2Social auf die neueste verfügbare Version.

Wir würden uns freuen, wenn Sie uns anschließend ein kurzes Feedback geben könnten, ob es bei Ihnen wieder funktioniert.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hinweise.
    Das Feedback unserer Kunden ist für uns sehr wichtig.

Bitte zögern Sie nicht, uns zu kontaktieren, wenn Sie weitere Anregungen oder Fragen zu Blog2Social haben.

Ich freue mich auf Ihr Feedback.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Alexander

hello
    the new version doesn't make any difference, i am still unable to connect to Pinterest
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by wirefram View Post
      hello
      the new version doesn't make any difference, i am still unable to connect to Pinterest
      Thanks
      Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

Would you please try to use the following process in order to retest the connection process of your Pinterest accounts in Blog2Social?

For some users, clearing the browser cache did the trick to resolve the occurring behavior.

Please be so kind as to logout from your Pinterest browser session and then clear your browser cache and your browser cookies. Restart your browser afterward and please retest the connection process once again.

Thank you so much for your effort and understanding.

Feel free to let us know if this solution solved your request, or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.
      I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
      Alexander

Comment

hi
        On my computer I cleared everything, deleted cookies etc. , didn't work
        i tried on a computer Windows 10 i had never used before so there was nothing to clear and there is no way to connect to Pinterest.
        Everytime i am asked to enter my Pinterest email and password, then it opens my Pinterest page, on my admin side there is a window "connecting to pinterest" as if it was really trying hard to connect but nothing more.
        Only option left is to close that window, start over and have no result.
        Thanks
        Lola

Comment

Hello Lola,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

I have forwarded these additional details to the IT experts at Blog2Social so that they can review this case once more.
          Rest assured, we will notify you as soon as new details about your case become available.

Thank you for your understanding, your patience is highly appreciated.

Best regards
          Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by wirefram View Post
            hi
            On my computer I cleared everything, deleted cookies etc. , didn't work
            i tried on a computer Windows 10 i had never used before so there was nothing to clear and there is no way to connect to Pinterest.
            Everytime i am asked to enter my Pinterest email and password, then it opens my Pinterest page, on my admin side there is a window "connecting to pinterest" as if it was really trying hard to connect but nothing more.
            Only option left is to close that window, start over and have no result.
            Thanks
            Lola
            Hello Lola,

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The IT experts of Blog2Social reviewed the Pinterest account connection via the Blog2Social Browser Extension once again for you.
            Due to changes on Pinterest, a new version of the Blog2Social Browser Extension (V1.5.7) was published and is available now.

Please be so kind as to update the Blog2Social Browser Extension if this is not performed in your Browser automatically.

With the updated Blog2Social Browser Extension, you can retry the connection process in Blog2Social. If the regular authentication fails again, you now should be able to use the Blog2Social Browser Extension as the second step. The popup window should be fixed now.

Please be so kind as to retest the connection process as described and let me know if this solution solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

My Pinterest connection disconnected the end of November and for some reason I can't get it to reconnect. I've gone to Networks, connection and everything looks good. It asks me to authorize and I do. I go back to Networks screen and it's still asking me to connect board. What should I do to get Pinterest reconnected?

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I ask you if you have tried refreshing your Pinterest connection?
                If a social media connection in your “Networks” overview expires, please be so kind as to refresh the authorization. This tutorial shows you how to do this:
                Solution: Your authorization has expired. Please reconnect your account in the Blog2Social network settings.

In addition, I have attached the following guide for you:
                How do I connect Blog2Social with Pinterest?

If you are still facing issues afterwards, it would be great if you could send me a few screenshots of how you proceed and where you are facing notifications or issues so I can check this for you.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

I can't access the Printerest company profile. I'm new to both your plugin and this social network.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out and your interest in Blog2Social.

May I ask you if you receive any notifications when trying to connect your Pinterest account?
                    Please be so kind as to tell me a little more in detail and with screenshots where you are facing issues so I’m able to help you out.

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

"Please make sure to use your original Pinterest login data (email and password). Social Login via Facebook or Google login data will not work here. Please also check if the two-factor authentication in Pinterest is deactivated to ensure a stable connection to Blog2Social.
                      You have not yet created any pinboards in your Pinterest account. Please set up at least one pinboard to pin on your Pinterest account!​"

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Do I understand correctly that you are facing this notification?
                        Did you follow the instructions and have you created at least one pinboard where an image / post is published?
                        Please explain to me a little more in detail and with screenshots so I’m able to help you.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

I can't log in to Pinterest with the plugin. I checked if the URL address on Pinterest was correct. it's in http instead of being https. I don't understand why it doesn't save the address as https. Could this be the problem with the plugin?

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your response. I’m afraid I’m not quite sure if I understand you correctly.

May I ask you what you are mentioning here:
                            “I checked if the URL address on Pinterest was correct. it's in http instead of being https. I don't understand why it doesn't save the address as https.”

Please send me some screenshots where you need assistance and explain to me a little more in detail so I’m able to help you.

Did you follow the instructions and have you created at least one pinboard where an image / post is published on Pinterest?

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
                            X