Issue connecting my account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue connecting my account

Hello, I am having issues connecting to Pinterest. I have debugged a little and it seems the call $getBoards = $pt->getPinBoards(); inside the authNetworkLogin fails with:

{"error":{"status":"failure","http_status":400,"co de":20,"message": "username is required"}}

Could you please help, many thanks,

Originally posted by Karel Soupal View Post
    Hello, I am having issues connecting to Pinterest. I have debugged a little and it seems the call $getBoards = $pt->getPinBoards(); inside the authNetworkLogin fails with:

{"error":{"status":"failure","http_status":400,"co de":20,"message": "username is required"}}

Could you please help, many thanks,
    Hello Karel,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this case for you?

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few quick questions so I can further review this case for you?

Do you manage multiple Pinterest profiles in one account?
    Please provide us with a screenshot of your Pinterest account view, showing which account you are accessing in Pinterest (dashboard menu (right)).

Were you actively logged into your Pinterest account when you connected?
    If not, please try the process again with you logged in.

Have you tried setting up Blog2Social's Firefox browser extension for enhanced authorization with your Pinterest account?
    Please feel free to let me know if these solutions worked for you, or if you need further assistance with this issue.

I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hello, to answer your questions:

- please see the screenshot attached
      - yes, I have tried all combinations, logged, not logged in
      - yes, I have tried the extension for firefox and chrome .. no luck, neither

As stated above - I have also debugged it, and it seems the login passes, but then it seems to be the code for the $getBoards = $pt->getPinBoards(); it fails as if it was incorrect...
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Karel,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

I have forwarded it to the IT experts of Blog2Social.
        As soon as new information regarding your request will be available, I will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding, your patience is highly appreciated.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Hello - are there any update son this please? Thank you.

Comment

Hello Karel,

Thank you for your reply.

In order to be able to check this case as good as possible, it would be required to have access to your WordPress environment in order to look further into this case for you.

It would be awesome if you could send us a temporary guest account with admin rights for your WordPress website if you would like us to check this case further.
            We will, of course, treat your information as confidential. Rest assured, we will use this data for tests only.

You can delete the account as soon as our tests are complete.

Please be so kind as to include the login URL, login name, and password if you create a new account for our tests. Make sure to provide us these details via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy

Thank you for your understanding and your effort.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X