Can't connect with Pinterest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't connect with Pinterest

Unfortunately I can't connect. See attached for errors.

Attached Files

Hello Kallisti,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you.

Are your login into Pinterest with your correct credentials (Pinterest email and password)?

Please note that the following special characters in the password should be avoided: “{}^[]~​ )”. Also, please make sure that your Pinterest account has at least one pinboard on which a picture has already been pinned.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of connecting your Pinterest account step-by-step:
    How do I connect Blog2Social with Pinterest?

Furthermore, have you checked the Blog2Social troubleshooting tool before?

If you can confirm these access credential points I would like to ask if you could provide us with the troubleshooting tool report which you can easily generate within Blog2Social so I could look further into this for you.

It helps you with conflicts that can be caused by the system settings of your blog. This way you can see independently your settings on WordPress at any time.

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool
    Please send me the .txt file via a private message in the community to protect your privacy and also include a screenshot of that view.

You can also read more about it at:
    How to check your blog settings with the Troubleshooting-Tool

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

I'm having the same problem too

Comment

Hello Elisa,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

We will check this for you and as soon as new information is available we will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by K@llisti View Post
          Unfortunately I can't connect. See attached for errors.
          Originally posted by elisa View Post
          I'm having the same problem too
          Hello,

Thank you so much for your patience.

The Blog2Social IT experts have developed and implemented a solution for you.
          Please be so kind as to update Blog2Social to the latest version (6.6.3) and install the Blog2Social browser extension.

Firefox download:
          https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...n/blog2social/

Google Chrome download:
          https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...lnmfgkajdjlaml

Afterwards, please connect your Blog2Social account with the browser extension first.

As soon as these steps are completed you can retry to connect your Pinterest account within Blog2Social. If it fails on the first try you can now continue to connect your Pinterest account through the Browser extension.

Please let me know afterward if this solution solved your request.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Alexander,
            Or whoever!

I've spent a long time searching for a way to change the URL address on my Pinterest tab through Blog2Social, because when people click on the "Pinterest" tab on the top of my website, it's not taking them to the exact place I want them to be. I need to make a simple change that nobody seems to be able to figure out, so I would like to cancel my Blog2Social account and find another plugin that's more user friendly and easier to work with. How do I go about doing that?

Thanks,

Dale

Comment

Originally posted by dcoolbaugh1 View Post
              Alexander,
              Or whoever!

I've spent a long time searching for a way to change the URL address on my Pinterest tab through Blog2Social, because when people click on the "Pinterest" tab on the top of my website, it's not taking them to the exact place I want them to be. I need to make a simple change that nobody seems to be able to figure out, so I would like to cancel my Blog2Social account and find another plugin that's more user friendly and easier to work with. How do I go about doing that?

Thanks,

Dale
              Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

As far as I understand your request is not related to Blog2Social and its features.

Blog2Social has no functionality to adjust any buttons or links on your WordPress frontpage for social media accounts.
              In general, these icons are available to be configured in WordPress theme settings or in additional third-party plugins that could be active in your WordPress installation.

In order to fix the link mismatch that you have described it is required to adjust the link in the corresponding settings depending on your individual setup (theme/plugins).

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

I have 11 blog posts now but my Pinterest only shows 8. no matter how many times I add the other 3 posts, they won't post on my Pinterest account. What's the issue with Blog2Social not being able to do its job? I have no problem with posting on Facebook or Twitter, but it won't post on my Pinterest anymore.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

If a post fails to be published successfully Blog2Social has a specific area in Blog2Social labeled “notifications” which shows a list of all posts that have failed to be shared. By clicking on details you can see an error notification related to the individual situation.

You can find it easily by following this path:
                  Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications

Please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual notifications if available related to your Pinterest posts that are missing if you would like us to look further into this for you.

Please be so kind as to attach the Pinterest username/link as well as the URLs of posts that could not be published as intended.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
                  Alexander

Comment

Working...
                  X