Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I Link to my Business Page and not my Personal Account in Pinterest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I Link to my Business Page and not my Personal Account in Pinterest?

I am trying to link the plugin to my business page on pinterest but it only shows boards from my personal account. I created a page just like you do on Facebook where the business page is logged into through your personal account so it's the same login information. How do I link the business account instead of the personal?

Hello Hyarby,

Thank you so much for reaching out. It looks like your Pinterest account connection issue could have multiple reasons.

We are already having your case checked by the technical department. We will contact you by e-mail due to possible checks which we would like to clarify in a private communication with you due to data protection.

Best regards

Alexander
    Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 08-10-2020, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Hi,

i have the same problem. can you give me a hint for solving the problem?

Best regards
      Martin

Comment

Hello Martin,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

In general, it does not matter whether you connect with a Business page or a private account. It's the same procedure, which you will find in the following instruction:

https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...=20&artlang=en

However, there are some things you could check:

Could you please be so kind and tell me shortly if you have converted your personal Pinterest account into a Pinterest business account? Or did you add a second account to your Pinterest account that is a business account?

There are a few different constellations possible. Are you using the same email address for both accounts?

Furthermore, please make sure to use your original Pinterest login data (email and password) for both of your Pinterest accounts separately. The social login via Facebook or the Google login data will not work to connect your Pinterest account properly.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

i added a second account to my personal pinterest account.

i used the id of my business-sccount and not the mail-address, now it's working properly,

Best regards
          Martin

Comment

Hi, i was to fast with my latest post. The authetification is ok, but i get an error when posting a picture: "Deine Autorisierung ist unterbrochen. Bitte überprüfe Deine Verbindung.". i already use the original pinterest account.

Best regards
            Martin

Comment

Hello Martin,

Thank you for your reply. I am happy to hear that you were able to successfully connect your Pinterest account.

Please be so kind and follow these steps to easily re-authenticate your Pinterest network connection:

Open the networks page inside Blog2Social.

Path:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Networks
              1. Lookout for Pinterest in the networks list.
              2. On the right side of that entry, you will have 4 different buttons. Clicking on the refresh/update icon will start the authentication.

Screenshot:

Re-authenticate your connection:

Select a specific pin-board of your Pinterest account:

Now you should be able to publish your content on the desired Pinterest account. Please follow the mentioned steps and let me know afterwards if this solution works for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Hallo Martin,

vielen Dank für deine Nachricht. Ich freue mich zu hören, dass es gelungen ist, Deine Pinterest-Konten erfolgreich zu verbinden.

Bitte sei so freundlich und prüfe die folgenden Schritte, um Deine Pinterest-Netzwerkverbindung einfach erneut zu authentifizieren:

Öffne dazu die Netzwerkseite innerhalb von Blog2Social.

Pfad:

Deine WordPress-Installation -> Blog2Social -> Netzwerke
              1. Suche in der Netzwerkliste nach Pinterest.
              2. Auf der rechten Seite dieses Eintrags findest Du vier verschiedene Schaltflächen. Wenn Du auf das Symbol aktualisieren/erneuern klickst, wird die Authentifizierung gestartet.

Screenshots:

Die Verbindung erneut Authentifizieren:

Eine bestimmte Pinnwand Deines Pinterest-Kontos auswählen:

Nun sollte es funktionieren, Deinen Inhalt auf dem gewünschten Pinterest Account zu veröffentlichen. Bitte probiere die genannten Schritte aus und teile mir anschließend mit, ob diese Lösung für Dich funktioniert hat.

Ich freue mich auf Deine Antwort.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Alexander

Comment

Es lag wohl an einem Problem mit dem Kennwort, da ich für den Business-Account ein eigenes Kennwort vergeben habe. Mit der Mail des Business-Accounts klappt es nicht, aber mit der ID. Jetzt werden mir die Pinwände korrekt angeboten.

Es klapp jetzt alles.

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe.

VG
                Martin

Comment

Hallo Martin,

vielen Dank für deine Nachricht und dein Feedback.

Ich freue mich zu hören, dass ich helfen konnte.

Vielen Dank für die Information, dass die Account-ID vom jeweiligen Pinterest-Business-Account statt der E-Mail Adresse ermöglicht hat die jeweiligen Pinterest-Pin-Boards zu wählen. Wir werden diesen Hinweis auch in unserer Dokumentation/Hilfe noch ergänzen, damit es für alle User verständlicher wird.

Wenn Dir Blog2Social und unser Support gefällt, würden wir uns sehr über eine 5-Sterne-Bewertung auf WordPress.org freuen.

Link zu unseren Bewertungen: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Lasse es mich gerne wissen, wenn Du weitere Fragen zu Blog2Social haben solltest.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Alexander Badulin

Comment

Working...
                  X