Featured image is not posting for medium publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Featured image is not posting for medium publications

I have the full version of blog2social. I want to be able to post (and autopost) my wordpress posts to my medium publication. The post content is being pulled in, but not the image. The strange thing is that i can post to my personal account (ie not the publication) and the image is published. This seems to indicate that it's not a problem with my site configuration, but regardless, i have tested with the 2021 theme activated and all plugins deactivated, and the problem persists. I have been through the list of recommended fixes for images not showing, and everything is as it should be.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

I have tested this case for you in a clean test environment and would like to let you know the results:

Your website seems to be configured correctly.
    You have faced a specific individual Medium-related behavior.

When you are sharing a post with Blog2Social to your connected Medium publication (group) the WordPress post should contain the image placed somewhere in your post. Medium will automatically detect this image and will show it as a display image (featured image) link preview if you see or share that medium post.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
    I will gladly support you further.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X