Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help

Hello there

I want to post Title, Description and Image but Post Description and Title will be post, but image does not post in linkedin account, please help me as much as possible

Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

It looks like the image that you used were unable to be transferred to the social media network in a matching time fire without causing the connection to expire.
    I was unable to check your domain url “http://tat2021.wpengine.com” since it is showing a 401 Authorization Required.

Please be so kind as to make sure that other visitor can reach your website, otherwise social media networks are unable to receive data from your website as expected.

Furthermore, would you please be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so I could look further into this for you?

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please also be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual conflicts if available in the overview and attach the Google My Business username as well as the verified location that you connected.

You can send us these files and information via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply by email.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hello,

OK. I will remove that security for sometime
      Please check this screenshot Troubleshooting-Tool
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
        How to connect instagram account, I created busniess acount in instagram. but not able to connect instagram account, please help me as soon as poosible

Comment

Hello,
          I am share auto post in linkedin, facebook and twitter when update and add new post, but for linkedin it will auto share but for facebook and twitter why will not auto share ?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

Please note that you did only attach the overview screenshot, but the log-file itself is missing.
            Please be so kind as to provide us with the file via a private message in the community to protect your privacy.

Regarding your second question:
            Have you checked Blog2Social for error notifications regarding your failed post?

If a post fails to be published successfully, Blog2Social has a specific area in Blog2Social labeled “notifications” which shows a list of all posts that have failed to be shared. By clicking on details, you can see an error notification related to the individual situation.

You can find it easily by following this path:
            Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications

Please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual notifications related to your request (failed Facebook and Twitter post).

Regarding your third question:

Blog2Social is an official Facebook business partner and works with the official Facebook API. Therefore, it is required to log in via your connected Facebook account in Blog2Social in order to add your linked Instagram Business account.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve all common issues that can occur while connecting to Instagram:
            Connecting Instagram - Things to check

To resolve this behavior, you should try the recommended steps:
            6. Reset the connection to your Facebook page
            7. Reset your Instagram settings

Beforehand, you should make sure that this constellation is fulfilled:

In order to connect multiple Instagram Business Accounts with Blog2Social, it is helpful to ensure that each Instagram account is connected to an individual Facebook profile and that a Facebook page is attached to each of them, which is linked to the respective Instagram Business Account.

Connecting multiple Instagram Business Accounts with Facebook pages that are managed by different Facebook profiles allows you to connect multiple Instagram business accounts in parallel, depending on your license.

After you have checked and configured these two requirements for every of your Instagram Business accounts, you can now connect your Instagram business account with Blog2Social.

Please be so kind as to test and try the mentioned solutions and let me know afterward if these solutions solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Thank you for your understanding.
            I am looking forward to your reply

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Hello,
              Where will i contact in private ?

Comment

Hello,

You can send me a private message via the community by clicking on the “message” icon next to our username on the left-hand side of the community.

Example screenshot to explain the button:

You can also click on our username in the community and open a private conversation on the page that will open.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
                Alexander

Comment

Hello,
                  why is it display in social media ( Facebook Instagram Twitter Linkedin Envelope ), Please check screenshot
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

The URL preview is defined in the configured Open Graph meta settings within your website source code.

This can be configured in Blog2Social (Social Meta Data) or in other external WordPress plugins.
                    You can disable or adjust the Open Graph configuration in Blog2Social at any time within the “Social Meta Data” settings area in Blog2Social.

Path:
                    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Settings -> Social Meta Data

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with Open Graph tags in Blog2Social:
                    What are open graph tags and what do I use them for?

It is also possible to adjust the general post layout by adjusting the network post settings.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with network templates in Blog2Social:
                    How to use post templates for social media posts?

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
                    Alexander

Comment

Working...
                    X