Linkedin - your image can not be processed by the network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linkedin - your image can not be processed by the network

I'm getting this new error message - "Linkedin Your post could not be posted, because your image can not be processed by the network" for both linkedin and instagram. All other networks are posting images just fine - and I've never had this issue previously (and have made no recent changes to my social media account settings). This means for the past 2 weeks that none of my posts have made it to linkedin or instagram. Please advise.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so I could look further into this for you?

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please also be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual conflicts if available in the overview.
    You can send me the requested files via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

• pttony@gmail.com
      pttony@gmail.com commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll send a private message.. thank you.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing the requested file.
    I checked your case and send you a reply via a private message in the community.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

I am facing the same issue. Could you please help. I am using it to share to LinkedIn from long time ago. I even tried to reset the plugin. but I can't reset the plugin, there are no option to reset the blog2social plugin

Comment

Originally posted by enghmf View Post
        I am facing the same issue. Could you please help. I am using it to share to LinkedIn from long time ago. I even tried to reset the plugin. but I can't reset the plugin, there are no option to reset the blog2social plugin

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with the original WordPress post URL that you wanted to share on LinkedIn?
        Please also attach the original image file that you wanted to share on LinkedIn.

This would be helpful to be able to review this case further.

However, we can rule out a general bug or error on the part of Blog2Social, as this behavior could not be reproduced with multiple test accounts and test LinkedIn pages. The LinkedIn API interface was not adjusted in the recent update of Blog2Social

Likewise, the error message indicates that this behavior has an WordPress-environmental- / post-image-specific origin. As the network responds that it could not receive the related data for the desired image in the defined timeframe by the network.

Thank you for your understanding.
        I am looking forward to your feedback.

Best regards
        Alexander 

Comment

Working...
        X