The image attached to my link is not the correct one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The image attached to my link is not the correct one

Hi, i would like to add a link to my website in the "featured" section of my profile. however when i type the address of my blog, the image that shows is an image from my latest post. I would like to see a different picture please. how do i do this?

Hello Diane,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

The behavior you have noticed is likely caused by missing or wrong configured Open Graph settings in your WordPress installation.

Open Graph tags (og tags) are one of the most important things to make your blog or website social-media-ready. OG tags define how your link preview (snippet), containing your title, description and image to give a preview of your article, is presented in your social media posts.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and use Open Graph tags within Blog2Social:
    What are open graph tags and what do I use them for?

Please make sure to always only use one plugin at a time to implement open graph tags within your WordPress website source code so social media networks can detect correct settings. With multiple values of Open Graph tags it can happen that social media networks detect wrong images, texts and descriptions.

You can adjust your Blog2Social metadata settings by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Settings -> Social Meta Data

Please be so kind as to check your configuration and retest the sharing process of a WordPress post that was never shared on social media before and let me know afterward if this solution solved your request.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X