X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error: image can not be processed by the network

Hi,

Hope someone can help me.

I am trying to upload the image same post to several social networks. I am successful in uploading to facebbok, google business, etc.

But not LinkedIn. I get this error message:
    Your post could not be posted, because your image can not be processed by the network.

Does anyone have a solution for this? I tried different size images, without links, but nothing works.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Would you please be so kind as to send me the specific link to the WordPress post that received the error notification “Your post could not be posted, because your image can not be processed by the network.” so I could look further into this for you?

Furthermore, were you able to share any post to Linkedin before? Or did you start to receive this error more recently?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello Alexander!

This is the link:

I coiuld post it on facebbok, instagram and google business, but not Linkedin (or instagram either)

No this is the first time O tried posting to linkedin.

Thank you very much,

Bianca
      Studio Chiropratica Benessere

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for providing these additional details.

I have tried to access the link that you have sent but I am automatically redirected to the home screen/page of your WordPress website.
        Please provide us with an URL to the WordPress post of your Website.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this case for you?

I am not sure if I understand you correctly.
        Please clarify shortly, on which networks you were able to post?

Sharing content on Facebook and Google My Business is working as expected except Linkedin.

There is a post image missing in your Linkedin posts is that correct?
        You have also mentioned Instagram but I am not sure If I understand you correctly. Did sharing content on your connected Instagram account work?

Furthermore, Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

Please check Blog2Social for error notifications related to Instagram.

You can find it by following this path:
        Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details

Please be so kind and screenshot that view if you have any entry in that list and send it to us.

I also noticed some configuration issues related to other third-party plugins on your website link Revolution Slider.

Please make sure that the featured image/post image for a link post has at least a resolution of 1200x628px.

An image post-type should have a resolution that is at least 1200x1200px large in order to be shared without issues. Please also make sure to avoid sharing duplicated content and images.

Please try the following steps:
        1. Create a new WordPress post with unique content and an image that was not shared before.
        2. Make sure to use an image with a sufficient resolution for the individual post-type you would like to share.
        3. Try to share your content once again on Linkedin.
        4. Please let me know afterward if this solution worked for you.

I am looking forward to your reply

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

Ok, let me start from the beginning. I am having trouble posting 'image posts', not posts from a link.

I am able to post on: Facebook, twitter and google business.

I am not able to post on Linkedin and Instagram.

I added as an attachment a screenshot of the error messages I get, so that you can see it. I also attached the image I was trying to post (It did post correctly on FB, Twitter and G Business)-

I found no notifications in Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details. Probably because I did not share a post from the blog, just an image.

Sharing images only over 1200x1200px is going to be a problem, as not all of our content is that high res. If you see the attached image if 940x788px.

I can assure you these images were not shared before.

Thank you,

Attached Files

Comment

I also read in instagram FAQ that the error may be due to not sharing enough via a cellphone directly from the app.
            So I did a few posts but I still have the same problem.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing these additional details.

I will check this case for you. As soon as new information is available I will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by studiochiropratica View Post
                I also read in instagram FAQ that the error may be due to not sharing enough via a cellphone directly from the app.
                So I did a few posts but I still have the same problem.
                Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Please make sure to follow these steps to prepare your Instagram account successfully.

Instagram has a very complex algorithm for monitoring shared posts in relation to content and posting behavior. Instagram aims to ensure keeping activities and communication on the network on a personal and human basis.

The Instagram algorithm can be triggered by varying indicators, regardless of whether you post automatically or manually. The algorithm does not care about auto-posting, but it does notice actions that are unlikely to do from a phone.

The following checklist will guide you through all possible reasons why your post was not shared on Instagram step-by-step:
                Solutions: Why does Instagram not publish my post/text?
                Why does Instagram not post my image or display my image incorrectly?

If you’ve just started using Instagram or created a new account, make sure to show some form of active human engagement, before starting to share post by using social media automation. Use your mobile app to share a few photos once or twice a day for a couple of days. Follow some people likely to follow back, like, share, and comment on their images, so Instagram can identify your account as human. Afterward, set up your posting and scheduling strategy like you would do it from a phone. Make sure to engage on Instagram regularly to give your Instagram account a human and sociable appearance. Stay in touch with your Instagram community on a regular and personal basis.

Please be so kind as to check these recommendations and allow some time so Instagram can rate your account as socializing and engaging. If you have any current limitations within Instagram it is recommended to wait until these limitations are lifted again.

Please consider the following steps related to the missing image in your LinkedIn post:

Reduce the image file size by compressing the image file. Since you have mentioned that this image was missing it is possible that your server tried to share this image but stopped the process because of a server-sided timeout. Blog2Social adapts the image format to the requirement of the networks. However, the images have to meet the general requirements for the file size and resolution as suggested.

You can upload images that are matching the required resolution.

You could use a free online tool for this to do a manual resizing:
                Crop, resize images in JPEG|PNG|GIF format to the exact pixels or proportion you specified, compress them to reduce the file sizes, making it easy to use them as your desktop wallpaper, Facebook cover photo, Twitter profile photo, avatar icons, etc.

We recommend using an image compression tool on your website, such as:
                https://wordpress.org/plugins/ewww-image-optimizer
                This will help you to compress uploaded images to an optimal size.

Furthermore, it would be awesome if you could try to enable the legacy mode within the Blog2Social settings to optimize the sharing process on your WordPress installation.

An overload or lack of server capacity can cause the Blog2Social dashboard to freeze or not load at all. If your website is hosted on a server with low server capacity, you can turn on the Blog2Social Legacy Mode to reduce server load.

In Legacy Mode, the plugin will load contents one after the other (asynchronous loading) instead of loading all at once.

Some web hosting services also limit the number of outgoing connections. In this case, the Legacy Mode makes sure that connections to your social media accounts are loaded successively.

To activate Legacy Mode, go to “Blog2Social -> Settings -> General -> System” and tick the box saying “activate Legacy Mode”.

Please have a look at the following screenshot as a reference:

Please let me know afterward if these solutions worked for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                X