Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instagram Seurity Code: No Field or page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram Seurity Code: No Field or page.

Hi B2S Team,
    I want to thank you for this extraordinary tool, navigating the social media waters is so much easier with Blog2Social!

I'm having a problem finalizing registration with Instagram though.
    When I try to press the green confirm button after, successfully, authorizing my account, the page does not appear and the authorization page closes.

I've tried with 3 different browsers on 2 different computers, a tablet, and my cell phone, all with the same result.
    I cannot get to the confirmation page to enter my security code.

After all of my trying, I don't think that It's something that I'm doing wrong. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks a lot for your lovely feedback.

Please be so kind and answer me a few questions shortly so I could look further into this for you.

Were you able to connect other social media accounts in Blog2Social?
    The issue that you have described is unusual so I would like to ask you to check a few things so I could look further into this for you.

You can always check if your website is showing a conflict in the troubleshooting tool of Blog2Social. You can easily find it by following this path:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support-> Troubleshooting-Tool
    Please screenshot this view if you notice a conflict.

Furthermore, have you checked if your website meets the Blog2Social system requirements so it can work without any restrictions or issues?

If not you can find it in Blog2Social by following this link:

System requirements for installing Blog2Social

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Here's a link to a screen capture video of the event in process.
      http://amphibionix.com/wp-content/up...gram-Fails.avi
      There you can see the page close without the next step.

I was able to get the to the code page when trying to set up a different Instagram account.
      I may try starting over with Instagram to see if that's the issue.

================================================== ========

Were you able to connect other social media accounts in Blog2Social?
      The issue that you have described is unusual so I would like to ask you to check a few things so I could look further into this for you.
      Yes, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest are working pefrectly.

You can always check if your website is showing a conflict in the troubleshooting tool of Blog2Social. You can easily find it by following this path:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot-2020-Aug-25-227-PM.png
Views:	147
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	810
      Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support-> Troubleshooting-Tool
      Please screenshot this view if you notice a conflict.

Looks like everything is OK

Furthermore, have you checked if your website meets the Blog2Social system requirements so it can work without any restrictions or issues?
      I believe that I have, there are no Hot-linking parameters or HTacess issues.

Comment

So I think it's something with new account creation in Instagram. I created the first account only minutes before trying to link it to B2S
        I've created another new account and this one fails too, in the exact same way. Older accounts connect without issue.
        Perhaps you can troubleshoot with a new account to see if you can replicate the issue.

Comment

Ich habe exakt das gleiche Problem. War jetzt bestimmt 1 Jahr lang schon mit dem Instagram aktiv. Bin jetzt seit heute nicht mehr verbunden und kann mich nicht neu verbinden, weil ich nirgends den Code angeben kann. Alle anderen Netzwerke funktionieren noch.

Comment

Originally posted by Amphibious Rex View Post
            So I think it's something with new account creation in Instagram. I created the first account only minutes before trying to link it to B2S
            I've created another new account and this one fails too, in the exact same way. Older accounts connect without issue.
            Perhaps you can troubleshoot with a new account to see if you can replicate the issue.
            Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for providing the requested screenshots. Yes, it looks like your system environment has no issues or present conflicts. Furthermore, thank you for providing a screen recording.

The Instagram algorithm always wants to make sure that your account is human and socializing. Since this is a new Instagram account, please make sure that you follow and engage with other Instagram accounts and that people are following back. Instagram aims at keeping the conversation on a personal level. Furthermore, please make sure to have at least a few individual Instagram posts on this account shared from a mobile device and post them over a couple of days, before connecting your account with any third-party tool

The video shows that the account can be confirmed. And this is probably because you already have registered for another account.

Please be so kind and try these steps:
            1. Log out of Instagram in your browser in every window as well as on all your computers and mobile devices. Please make sure to log out of the Instagram app on your mobile phone and not just close the app.
            2. An active connection to Instagram can probably interfere when you try to connect it to Blog2Social. (You can log in again on all devices as soon as Instagram has been successfully connected to Blog2Social)

Finally, reconnect Instagram in the Blog2Social network settings. Please make sure to type and not copy the username and password (not your email address).

The following step-by-step guides will show you more tips on how to solve common Instagram account connection issues:

How do I connect Blog2Social with Instagram?

Connecting Instagram - Things to check

Please let me know afterwards if this solution works for you. I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Ann-Kathrin Graser View Post
              Ich habe exakt das gleiche Problem. War jetzt bestimmt 1 Jahr lang schon mit dem Instagram aktiv. Bin jetzt seit heute nicht mehr verbunden und kann mich nicht neu verbinden, weil ich nirgends den Code angeben kann. Alle anderen Netzwerke funktionieren noch.
              Sehr geehrte Frau Graser,

vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht und Ihr Feedback.

Bitte seien Sie so nett und versuchen Sie folgende Schritte:
              1. Melden Sie sich in Ihrem Browser in jedem Fenster sowie auf allen Ihren Computern und mobilen Geräten von Instagram ab. Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie sich ebenso von der Instagram-App auf Ihrem Mobiltelefon abmelden und nicht nur die App schließen.
              2. Eine aktive Verbindung zu Instagram kann wahrscheinlich die Fehlerursache sein, wenn Sie versuchen, Ihren Instagram Account mit Blog2Social zu verbinden. (Sie können selbstverständlich sich auf allen Geräten wieder einloggen, sobald Instagram erfolgreich mit Blog2Social verbunden wurde)
              3. Anschließend können Sie erneut versuchen, Ihren Instagram wieder in den Blog2Social-Netzwerkeinstellungen hinzuzufügen.

Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie den Benutzernamen und das Passwort eingeben und nicht kopieren (Nutzen Sie Ihren Username und nicht Ihre E-Mail-Adresse).

In den folgenden Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitungen finden Sie weitere Tipps, wie Sie häufig auftretende Verbindungsprobleme mit Instagram-Konten lösen können:

Wie verbinde ich Blog2Social mit Instagram?
              Instagram verbinden - Was Du überprüfen solltest

Bitte teilen Sie mir anschließend mit, ob diese Lösung für Sie funktioniert hat.

Ich freue mich auf Ihre Antwort.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Alexander Badulin

Comment

Thank you for your time and attention.
                It's still not working today. I did everything that you outlined above.
                I guess I'll have to give it more time. . . . unless there's another way to apply the security code?

Comment

So I think I cracked it. When I first had the issue Instagram sent me a 6 digit confirmation # (which I could not apply because the window would close after clicking confirmation).
                  I took the URL from the pop-up window and pasted it into a standard window, this kept the page from closing after clicking the "confirm" button.

I then right clicked on the "Confirm" button and selected "inspected element".
                  Once there I drilled down to reveal the first input tag and replaced the value attribute with the 6 digit Instagram confirmation code.

Change to:
                  Code:
                  <input id="b2s_token" name="b2s_token" type="hidden" value="[COLOR=#e74c3c]Insert Instagram 6 digit code here[/COLOR]">
                  After replacing the "value" in the <Input ID > tag, I pressed the "confirm" button again.

When I returned to B2S, I tested the connections and posted to Instagram successfully.

Comment

Ich habe das gestern alles so probiert und es hat nichts geholfen. Den Tipp hier unten kriege ich leider nicht umgesetzt, weil bei mir bei Rechtsklick nicht das Entwicklertool angezeigt werden kann im Popup.

Comment

Be sure to copy the URL from the Pop-Up Window to a standard browser window. Perhaps that is why the developer tools aren't working?

A little google translate:
                      Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie die URL aus dem Popup-Fenster in ein Standard-Browserfenster kopieren. Vielleicht funktionieren die Entwicklertools deshalb nicht?

It looks like my diagram has been removed. . .

Comment

Hi,
                        Just wondering if you're looking into this?
                        I have another account that I want to connect, but I want to do it properly.
                        Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Amphibious Rex View Post
                          Be sure to copy the URL from the Pop-Up Window to a standard browser window. Perhaps that is why the developer tools aren't working?

A little google translate:
                          Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie die URL aus dem Popup-Fenster in ein Standard-Browserfenster kopieren. Vielleicht funktionieren die Entwicklertools deshalb nicht?

It looks like my diagram has been removed. . .
                          Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for your effort to support other community members with a similar question.

I am glad to hear that you were able to successfully authenticate your Instagram account connection with this unconventional solution.

Sorry that we removed your screenshot. This was just for security reasons to protect your privacy. Therefore please be so kind and only share such information via a private message through the community or please blur out sensitive or private information.

Thank you for your feedback and thanks for your engagement in the Blog2Social community. Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Ann-Kathrin Graser View Post
                            Ich habe das gestern alles so probiert und es hat nichts geholfen. Den Tipp hier unten kriege ich leider nicht umgesetzt, weil bei mir bei Rechtsklick nicht das Entwicklertool angezeigt werden kann im Popup.
                            Sehr geehrte Frau Graser,

vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht und Ihr Feedback.

Nach Rücksprache mit den Blog2Social IT Experten zu Ihrer Anfrage, hätte ich noch folgenden Tipp für Sie, um Ihren Instagram Account mit Blog2Social zu verbinden:
                            1. Melden Sie sich in Ihrem Browser in jedem Fenster sowie auf allen Ihren Computern und allen Ihren mobilen Geräten von Instagram ab. Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie sich ebenso von der Instagram-App auf Ihrem Mobiltelefon abmelden und nicht nur die App schließen.

Eine aktive Verbindung zu Instagram kann wahrscheinlich die Fehlerursache sein, wenn Sie versuchen, Ihren Instagram Account mit Blog2Social zu verbinden.

(Sie können selbstverständlich sich auf allen Geräten wieder einloggen, sobald Instagram erfolgreich mit Blog2Social verbunden wurde
                            1. Anschließend können Sie erneut versuchen, Ihren Instagram Account wieder in den Blog2Social-Netzwerkeinstellungen hinzuzufügen.

Bitte teilen Sie mir anschließend mit, ob diese Lösung für Sie funktioniert hat.

Ich freue mich auf Ihre Antwort.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Alexander Badulin

Comment

Hallo, das war ja der Vorschlag, den ich probiert hatte. Hat bei mir nicht geholfen. Bekomme immer per Mail den Code, den ich nirgends eingeben kann.

Comment

Working...
                              X