Instagram Login Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram Login Error

My B2S account disconnected and when I went to "reconnect" to instagram, I get the following error:

"Login Failed. There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later."

After I hit the reconnect button on my WP install, it takes me to the following page.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	168.8 KB ID:	6678

Then once I hit "Continue" I immediately get the following. It doesn't even ask me to confirm my login credentials:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	49.7 KB ID:	6679

I also tried adding a "new" connection. And I still get the error above. Is this a temporary issue on Instagram side or is this because of the B2S connection? If it helps, this was the URL of the error page: https://www.facebook.com/v10.0/dialog/oauth/extended/

Also, I don't have any issue reconnecting and logging into Facebook.

Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by rapcomm; 03-12-2023, 10:22 PM.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Please be so kind as to try the following steps for a connection/authentication reset:

1) Remove the Blog2Social App in your Facebook settings (“Business Integrations”) by following this link and clicking on “Remove”:
    https://www.facebook.com/settings?ta...s&ref=settings

2) Click on “Connect Business” in your Blog2Social “Networks” overview. Within this process the Blog2Social app will be added again on Facebook’s Business Integrations. Please make sure that you grant all required rights to this app.

This process did work for other Blog2Social users that also faced this Facebook/Instagram sided connecting issue via their API interface.

Please let me know afterward if this solution resolved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Thank you for the quick response. Yes, that appears to have fixed the connection issue. I'll let you know if there are any issues pushing content to Instagram, but for now it looks like it's connected and logged in properly. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by rapcomm View Post
        My B2S account disconnected and when I went to "reconnect" to instagram, I get the following error:

"Login Failed. There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later."

After I hit the reconnect button on my WP install, it takes me to the following page.

Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	168.8 KB ID:	6678

Then once I hit "Continue" I immediately get the following. It doesn't even ask me to confirm my login credentials:

Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	49.7 KB ID:	6679

I also tried adding a "new" connection. And I still get the error above. Is this a temporary issue on Instagram side or is this because of the B2S connection? If it helps, this was the URL of the error page: https://www.facebook.com/v10.0/dialog/oauth/extended/

Also, I don't have any issue reconnecting and logging into Facebook.

Any help is appreciated.
        I am also experiencing this issue trying to connect for the first time. I tried what was suggested here and that did not work. I have gone through the "things to check checklist and all is set properly. What should I try now? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by LizCraven View Post

I am also experiencing this issue trying to connect for the first time. I tried what was suggested here and that did not work. I have gone through the "things to check checklist and all is set properly. What should I try now? Thank you

Hello Liz,

Thank you for reaching out.

Have you tried to follow the steps mentioned above for a connection/authentication reset?

Please be so kind as to re-try these steps once again:

1) Remove the Blog2Social App in your Facebook settings (“Business Integrations”) by following this link and clicking on “Remove”:

2) Click on “Connect Business” in your Blog2Social “Networks” overview. Within this process the Blog2Social app will be added again on Facebook’s Business Integrations. Please make sure that you grant all required rights to this app.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,
          Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by rapcomm View Post
            Thank you for the quick response. Yes, that appears to have fixed the connection issue. I'll let you know if there are any issues pushing content to Instagram, but for now it looks like it's connected and logged in properly. Thanks again!
            Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and this feedback.

I am happy to hear that I could support you with your request.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
            I will gladly support you further.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would greatly appreciate a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
            Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...views/?filter=

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X