How can I create an Instagram post including "follow the link"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I create an Instagram post including "follow the link"

Setup Blog2Social and its working fine. Only was wondering if it's possible to make Instagram post look like this (example of Insta post of other site) https://www.instagram.com/stories/ni...0171377380770/

That makes the post much more functional because of the link back to the originating wordpress post.

Hello Piet,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Instagram does not allow sharing clickable links in posts on the Instagram platform.
    Blog2Social still allows attaching a none clickable link to Instagram posts via the Post-Templates automatically.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with post templates in Blog2Social:
    How to use post templates for social media posts?

In Instagram only clickable links can be added to your profile-Bio. This specific rule is decided by Instagram and is out of the influence of Blog2Social.

Currently it is possible to publish regular Instagram posts with Blog2Social.

However, I will gladly add your request to be able to publish Instagram stories that can contain links with Blog2Social to our list for possible future developments.
    Rest assured, if and when the requested feature/functionally can be implemented into Blog2Social we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
    Alexander
    Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 02-08-2023, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Hi Alexander,

Thank you. Indeed already using the template for adding the non clickable link. Will wait and hopefully this is developed quickly, same time I understand that there will be a lot of requests and programming takes time.

Will still change my trial to Premium subscription. Blog2Social is more efficient then the Jetpack sharing functionality that now also costs a lot more and can do less.

No more questions at the moment.

Piet
      Last edited by Piet Reijers; 02-09-2023, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Any update here ?

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Rest assured, we will let you know as soon as you can post your content in your Instagram stories with Blog2Social.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
          X