Not able to post to IG all of a sudden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to post to IG all of a sudden

A few weeks back, everything was working fine. All of a sudden, I got the following error. I have checked, and everything is set up correctly.

Your Facebook profile does not have access to the Facebook page which is connected to your Instagram account.

Hello Marshall,

Thank you so much for your reply and this feedback.
    May I ask you if you can access the Facebook page settings that is linked to your Instagram account from your Facebook profile?

Please provide us with screenshots of the Facebook page settings and a screenshot where you can see the link to Instagram from your Facebook page.

The following guide will show you exactly what the settings should look like on Facebook:
    Troubleshooting for Instagram and Facebook page settings

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hello Marshall,

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
      Facebook/Instagram apparently had a problem with the API interface recently, which they are currently resolving.

Would you please be so kind as to retest the sharing process once again to the connected Instagram business account?

Internal logs showed that the occurring behavior seemed to be decreased in numbers since today.
      If the sharing process fails once again please be so kind as to proceed with the following steps:

Please be so kind as to try the following steps:

1) Remove your Instagram connection in your Blog2Social “Networks” overview.
      2) Remove the Blog2Social App in your Facebook settings (“Business Integrations”) by following this link and clicking on “Remove”:
      https://www.facebook.com/settings?ta...s&ref=settings
      3) Connect your Instagram Business account with Blog2Social. Within this process the Blog2Social App will be added again on Facebook. Please make sure that you grant all required rights to this app.

Please also make sure that your Facebook profile has all required rights to publish content on your Facebook page.

Feel free to let me know afterward if this solution solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.
      Thank you for your effort and understanding.

Best regards
      Alexander

Comment

Working...
      X