Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple images

Hi,
    Is there a way to post multiple images in a single post? Rather than posting the same post multiple times, each time with a different image.
    My posts would benefit from a gallery style post.
    Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you very much for reaching out and thank you for this suggestion. The posting of several pictures (Carousel-Post) is a frequently asked request and is already in the feature list for planned developments. As soon as we can implement this desired feature in a future version, we will inform you about it.

Thanks for your suggestions. Your feedback helps us to continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

So please let me know if you have further questions or suggestions.

Kind regards

Alexander

Comment

looks like this was posted a year ago? no update uh?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Yes, you are correct, the requested functionality is in development. If and when this functionality can be implemented in a future update of Blog2Social I will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
        I will gladly support you further.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello,

must be a hard work to implement multiple images that you need more than one year for this feature.
          I've bought this tool, because you write that this feature is in development.

Another "random feature" of the instagram post is how the image looks like. It would be great if there is a preview how the post looks like.
          A better issue would be if you can crop or modify before you can publish the image.

If the two functions are not available when my subscription expires, I need to change to another tool. Sorry!

Best regards,
          Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskymania.ch View Post
            Hello,

must be a hard work to implement multiple images that you need more than one year for this feature.
            I've bought this tool, because you write that this feature is in development.

Another "random feature" of the instagram post is how the image looks like. It would be great if there is a preview how the post looks like.
            A better issue would be if you can crop or modify before you can publish the image.

If the two functions are not available when my subscription expires, I need to change to another tool. Sorry!

Best regards,
            Marc
            Hello Marc,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Currently, the requested functionality is still in development, and I am unable to give you an estimate how long such a development will take until it can be implemented in a future version of Blog2Social.

I will gladly add you suggested post image preview with extended functionality to crop or modify an image to our list for possible future developments.

If and when the requested functionality can be implemented into Blog2Social, I will gladly contact you as soon as possible.
            Thank you for this feedback, it helps us continuously improve and develop Blog2SOcial with new feature and functions that are requested by our users.

Please let me know if you have any other question or suggestion about Blog2Social.
            I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Hope this feature will be available now.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. This feature is already available for other social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. However, the implementation for Instagram is depending on the functions provided in the official interface by Instagram (Meta). As soon as this is provided, we will make this available in Blog2Social. We will keep you informed.

Best regards

Patricia

Comment

Working...
                X