B2S no longer lets me post to IG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2S no longer lets me post to IG

I have scheduled blog posts for my business to be published on FB and IG using Blog 2 Social. It's been working great for months. Today I had time to write some more posts and was about to schedule them. But when I looked at the B2S calendar on the Dashboard of my WP I noticed all my Instagrams posts have a notification icon. When I clicked this the notification said "Please change your Instagram account type into a Business account type. Learn more about how to convert your account in the Instagram guide." But my IG is a business account. Nothing has changed from my side since I started using B2S.

I clicked the link and it took me to https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...lution_id=1195 "How to check your Facebook Business Manager settings"

I tried following the diagrams and instructions, but my Facebook Business Manager or Meta Business Suite appears differently to the diagrams and instructions. There is no settings cog at the bottom left.
    I'm really lost and I'm pretty upset that something has changed without me changing anything.
    Can anyone help me please?

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

It seems that your Instagram account is set to “Creator”.
    Please note that Creator profiles are different from Instagram Business Accounts and are not yet supported as such by the Instagram Business interface. Therefore, please make sure your Instagram account is set to “Business” instead of “Creator”.

Please be so kind as to check the following guide that shows you how to switch from Creator to Business account. Please check the part “I have a Creator account, what should I do now?
    How to convert your Personal Instagram Profile into a Business Account

Please let me know if it worked out or if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Thanks for your reply Benedikt. I have checked and made sure I have the business account selected on IG.
      My post last night was published on IG.... so it looks like things are working again now.

kind regrads

Simon

Comment

Hello Simon,

Thanks for your feedback. Great to hear that it worked out for you.

If you are happy with my support and with Blog2Social, we'd be thrilled if you left us a 5-star-rating on
        https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/blog2social/reviews/?filter=5

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
        X