Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error: The network could not publish your post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error: The network could not publish your post.

When I share this entry by instagram:

Click image for larger version

Name:	blog2social1.png
Views:	141
Size:	504.4 KB
ID:	319

I get the following error.

Click image for larger version

Name:	blog2social2.png
Views:	156
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	320

I have tried many times and all with the same result

Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much.

Hello ,

Thank you for reaching out. This message could be caused by various reasons.

Please take a look at the following checklist to make sure your Instagram posts will be published:

Check your Instagram profile to see if it is complete and post at least one image from your mobile phone to Instagram to make sure that this works.

And please be so kind to check whether your post meets the Instagram community rules and the following requirements:

Is the post image resolution from your Wordpress post matching Instagram image size requirements? (Recommended Image Size: 1080x1080 px)
    How many hashtags are you using in your post? (More than 30 hashtags are not allowed in Instagram posts)
    Do you post multiple links inside a post? (Instagram does not allow multiple links in a post)
    How frequently are you publishing content on Instagram every day? (High-frequency postings may be blocked by the Instagram algorithm)
    If this is a new account, please make sure that you follow and engage with other Instagram accounts and that people are following back. Instagram aims at keeping conversation on a personal level.

We have a detailed guide about “Connecting and posting on Instagram - Troubleshooting checklist”: https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...119&artlang=en

If this still does not work out, please be so kind and send us a screenshot or a link of a specific post on your website for which you have received this error message when you were trying to publish it. Please also include a link or the username of your Instagram account so I can look further into this for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

I am also having the same problem. I have gone through all the support guidance and getting this generic error that is only described here.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

The notification you are facing could be caused by various reasons. Please be so kind to check whether your post meets the Instagram community rules and the following requirements:
        • Is the post image resolution from your WordPress post matching Instagram image size requirements? (Recommended image size: 1080x1080 px)
        • How many hashtags are you using in your post? (More than 30 hashtags are not allowed in Instagram posts)
        • Do you post multiple links inside a post? (Instagram does not allow multiple links in a post)
        • How frequently are you publishing content on Instagram every day? (High-frequency postings may be blocked by the Instagram algorithm)

If this is a new account, please make sure that you follow and engage with other Instagram accounts and that people are following back. Instagram aims at keeping the conversation on a personal level.

We have a detailed guide about “Connecting and posting on Instagram - Troubleshooting checklist” at: https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...119&artlang=en

If your account and your WordPress post is complying with these requirements and you still can not share your post like expected, I would like to ask if you could provide us with your Instagram username and a link to a post of your website that could not be published to be able to look further into this for you.

You can send us this information via a private message in the community to protect your privacy.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X