Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help Required: Not able to post on Instagram business account

Hi,
    I am a customer with blog2social, I have taken the Pro version. Since past few weeks, the plugin is not working for Instagram. Even though I have given the authorization for Instagram, it does not post it on instagram and gives an error message that you do not have authorization whereas I have already provided it. It is already configured to be a business account. Here is the error screenshot: http://i.prntscr.com/uDGPBbIrQySSTz1kwrlixg.png.

I have already converted my Instagram account to business. I have tried the suggestions given in your guide, Can you please get this sorted asap.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

A similar case was resolved successfully in another community topic. There are solutions mentioned for both situations, explained in details at:
    https://community.blog2social.com/fo...rking#post3076

Please let me know if this solution solved your request, or if you require further assistance related to this matter.

Also, please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
    I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

hi,

I believe you have not read my query properly.

The above link does not solve my problem. I am a premium user and inspite of that, I am very dissatisfied with the support. I had also emailed you about it and did not receive any reply.

I have already converted my instagram account to a business account, but it is still not working.

Can you please pay some attention to the issue being faced by someone who has purchased it and try resolving it, instead of sending a general reply??? I have already checked the FAQ, the FAQ was not solving the query, that is why I had to post this message.

Comment

Originally posted by blog2socialuserurgent View Post
        hi,

I believe you have not read my query properly.

The above link does not solve my problem. I am a premium user and inspite of that, I am very dissatisfied with the support. I had also emailed you about it and did not receive any reply.

I have already converted my instagram account to a business account, but it is still not working.

Can you please pay some attention to the issue being faced by someone who has purchased it and try resolving it, instead of sending a general reply??? I have already checked the FAQ, the FAQ was not solving the query, that is why I had to post this message.
        Hello Rajiv,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

Please note that Blog2Social has official open business hours from Monday to Friday (09:00-17:00 GMT+2h).
        Your request was answered as soon as possible by email in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding.
        I am looking forward to your reply by email.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

My account cannot post either. It says something about images - but I've specifically sized, I've logged in/out, deleted the account, set it up again, and yet, it does work. Clearly Insta changed something and even though I've paid good money for this plugin, it clearly can't do what it's supposed to.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Please note that Facebook and its services (Instagram and WhatsApp) faced some configuration issues and resulted in an unintended downtime.
            This most likely lead to the behavior that occurred.

Please be so kind as to retest the sharing process, since the services are reachable again.

If you are still face any issues while sharing content on Instagram:
            It would be very helpful if you could provide us with a screenshot showing the individual error notification

If a post fails to be published successfully, Blog2Social has a specific area in Blog2Social labeled “notifications” which shows a list of all posts that have failed to be shared.
            By clicking on details, you can see an error notification related to the individual situation.

You can find it easily by following this path:
            Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications

Please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual notifications related to the described behavior and attach the image URL or the post URL that contains the image that failed to be shared after retesting if necessary.

Thank you for your understanding.
            I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X