No announcement yet.

ı want to create a new network group ı cant add intagram to group, : +profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ı want to create a new network group ı cant add intagram to group, : +profile

Hello ı want to set up auto postıng for Instagram but when ı want to create a new network group ı cant add intagram to group, ı cant see this button : +profile.
    There is this button in the up all the other social icons but not Instagram. What ı can do?
    Attached Files

Hello Hatice,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Please note that Instagram no longer supports social media tools for Instagram Personal Profile accounts, just for Business accounts. As an accredited Instagram partner we are obliged to provide the current interface for Instagram Business accounts only.

Current connections for Instagram Personal accounts expired on 2021-06-30. Therefore, no new connections can be created for personal Instagram accounts.

You can find a detailed FAQ news article regarding this matter at:
    https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...89&newslang=en

To continue using Blog2Social for Instagram you can easily convert your Instagram Personal account into a Business account (see below) and reconnect your Instagram Business account with Blog2Social (all Premium versions).

Even if you have a private blog or website, you can use the Instagram Business account to benefit from all new options for your Instagram marketing.
    The only requirement is a Facebook Page to which you can connect your Instagram Business account.

The following guide will show you, how to convert your Personal Profile:
    How to convert your Personal Instagram Profile into a Business Account.

Connecting a Facebook page can be done from within Facebook or directly in Instagram. The following guide will show you how to easily connect your Instagram Business Account with your Facebook page step by step:
    How to connect your Instagram Business Account with your Facebook page.

After you have checked and configured these two requirements, you can proceed to connect your Instagram Business account with Blog2Social.

You can find out how to do this in the guide:
    How can I connect Blog2Social to my Instagram Business Account?

Please be so kind as to check the mentioned guides and let me know afterward if this solution solved your request or if you require further assistance related to this matter.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

hello,
      ı have already a business account, ı have authorized also everythıng looks okay but the problem still continues.

Comment

Hello Hatice,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

Can you please describe shortly to what you are referring with “but the problem still continues”?
        There is no “+ Profile” button in Blog2Social anymore for Instagram connections. To connect your Instagram Business account you should click on “+ Business”.

If you are having issues connecting or while sharing content on the connected Instagram Business account you can check the following step by step guides:
        Connecting Instagram - Things to check
        Posting on Instagram - Troubleshooting checklist

Please be so kind as to check the mentioned links if you are facing any issues while connecting or sharing content on Instagram with Blog2Social.

Gladly let me know afterward if these solutions solved your request or if your require further assistance related to this matter.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Hello thank you for answering, now ı understand we can use ınstant auto postıng just with twitter and facebook but not ınstagram and Pinterest ı thınk.

I want to ask that when ı use auto postıng for facebook, can ı add to auto postıng some hastags? It automatically share my blog post thıs ıs awesome but ı need the same tıme to put some tags on the post ıs ıt possible? In all my post ı use same tags, can ı save my tags and can program put them ın every auto postıng.?

Comment

Hello Hatice,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

You can easily adjust the look of you social media posts by using the Blog2Social network post-templates feature.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using network post-templates step-by-step:
            How to use post templates for social media posts?

You could use the “{KEYWORDS}” variable to automatically implement your WordPress post tags into your social media posts as keywords.

You can have a look at the following screenshot as a reference:

It is also possible to add static characters/symbols into the template that you configured.

Regarding your Instagram question:
            Instagram can be used within the general Blog2Social Auto-Poster.

The Auto-Poster for imported posts supports the following networks:
            • Facebook
            • Twitter
            • Google My Business
            The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using the Auto-Poster for imported posts step-by-step:
            How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

Please be so kind as to check the mentioned solutions and let me know afterward if these solutions solved your request or if you require further assistance related to your request.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Thank you soo much for this fast support. I don't have any other questions.

Comment

Hello Hatice,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this kind feedback.
                I am happy to hear that this solution worked for you.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
                Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards
                Alexander

Comment

Working...
                X