Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems posting to Instagram

Hey folks:

The process of getting technical support here is needlessly complex, and endlessly frustrating. When a paying customer using a mission-critical service needs help, they shouldn't have to dig through SEVERAL layers of FAQs to find what they are looking for. Alas, I am STILL trying to find what I'm looking for, so here goes.

Connected B2S to my Instagram business account. It is managed by Facebook Business Manager as is REQUIRED now for all advertising accounts.
    I saw a RANDOM bit of text from one of your support agents that this issue may be caused by a misconfiguration in FBM.
    I cannot, however find the configuration instructions for FBM and B2S. I can find plenty for the personal accounts, but not for business.

Perhaps you could point me in the right direction? To be clear: what I want to know is HOW TO CONFIGURE Facebook Business Manager-connected Instagram Business account to use Blog 2 Social.

-Gabe

Hello Gabe,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

The mentioned issue seems to be related to the Facebook business manager settings and the configuration rights. Blog2Social has no influence on your individually configured settings within Facebook and its Business Manager. Blog2Social is an official Facebook business partner and uses the official Facebook API for Instagram Business accounts.

There are several possible ways to adjust individual configurations within the Business Manager, therefore you should consider consulting the Facebook customer support to get to the information that you require.

You can try to contact them at:
    https://www.facebook.com/help/
    https://www.facebook.com/business/he...80505742745347

I can gladly support you with all questions and suggestions related to the Blog2Social plugin or the Blog2Social WebApp.
    Please be so kind and let me know afterward which configuration solved your request accordingly as soon as you have been in contact with the Facebook customer support.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X