Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Instagram posts are going through

Hi there!

I've noticed that no posts are being published through to Instagram since Tuesday/Wednesday this week.

It's happened for every single one of my accounts (70+). Even if I reconnect them to the plugin they still don't go through after.

All I get is the message after I hit 'Share' is: "The network could not publish your post. Please see FAQ"

To clarify, they are all business (not personal) Instagram accounts.

Is this a plugin-wide issue? Or just for my account?

Monday's posts all went through ok and I haven't had any issues in 9 months up until now - in fact, the plugin has been amazing until this point, so thanks for your work on it.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Cheers!

Hello David,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Your initial request was answered by email to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding.

I am looking forward to your reply by email.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Same thing is happening to me. Tried reconnecting the account but did not fix. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Did you connect your Instagram account with the “+Personal” or “+Business” option in the overview of the network in Blog2Social?
        Is your account and personal Instagram account or an Instagram Business account?
        Have you faced any error notifications while sharing content on the connected Instagram account in question?

Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

You can find it by following this path:
        Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details

Please be so kind as to provide us with screenshots showing the error notification.

Thank you for your understanding.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X