Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram - permission - authorization - error

Hi,

I`ve added my Instagram account sucessfully but I`m getting error to publish - "without permission to publish your post. Check your authorization.".

I triied to reinstall my account and I reinstall the plugin too, but nothing works.

With other Instagram accounts the plugin works very well.

I've tried to authenticate with e-mail and username, but it doesn't change anything, I`m still getting the error message.

Please, any help will be great!

Thanks,
    Luiz

Hello Luiz,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Please note that it is required to authenticate your Instagram account and confirm all activity notices with a personal Instagram account. Otherwise, Blog2Social has no permission to publish your content on Instagram.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve issues while sharing content on Instagram:
    Posting on Instagram - Troubleshooting checklist

You can also consider connecting an Instagram Business account by upgrading the Free Blog2Social license to a premium license.

If this notice also continuous to be shown after connecting an Instagram business account in some cases, this behavior is occurring if you have configured an individual selection of settings in Facebook which are managing your Facebook page which is connected to your Instagram Business account.

It can also occur if you are managing your Facebook pages with the Facebook business manager.

Specific rules and rights can be configured on Facebook. In order to be able to share content to that individual page and the connected Instagram Business account, it is required to configure the mentioned permissions in Facebook correctly.

Afterward, you can retry to share content on that individual Instagram business account.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander
    Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 04-20-2021, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Max
      Max commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks,
      I retried and it worked out. All this naming thing is a little bit tricky. I'm also having issue with Instagram posting.

Hello Max,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

I am glad to hear that this solution solved your request.

Are there still issues related to sharing posts on your connected Instagram accounts?

Instagram has a very complex algorithm for monitoring shared posts in relation to content and posting behavior. Instagram aims to ensure keeping communication on the network on a personal, human, and social basis. The Instagram algorithm can be triggered by varying indicators, regardless of whether you post automatically or manually.

It can happen that Instagram temporarily marks or blocks your posts or displays your post without your text. This can happen when any of the Instagram filter mechanisms are triggered, even if you can still log in and post manually. As the algorithm has several possible reasons for blocking your post or your text, there are different ways to check and to resolve the issue.

If you’ve just started using Instagram or created a new account, make sure to show some form of active human engagement, before starting to share posts by using social media automation. Use your mobile app to share a few photos once or twice a day for a couple of days. Follow some people likely to follow back, like, share, and comment on their images, so Instagram can identify your account as human. Set up your posting and scheduling strategy like you would do it from a phone.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve common issues related to Instagram posts:
    Solutions: Why does Instagram not publish my post/text?

Please be so kind as to check these instructions and please let me know afterward if this solution also solved your request.

Please note that preparing your account can take some time in order to fulfill the requirements of Instagram's algorithm requirements for temporary marked posts and accounts.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X