Instagram connection drops each week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram connection drops each week

Is there anything I can do so my website will not drop it's connection to Instagram a few times each week? I do the social media for the website owner and each time I need to refresh / update my Instagram connection, the owner needs to be involved for 2 factor authentication. I am asking her to do this weekly and she is not readily available.

Why is it dropping the Instagram connection so often? Is this a common problem?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to specify shortly if you are using a private Instagram account or an Instagram business account within Blog2Social?
    In general, this is no usual behavior that is occurring for more than 70.000 happy Blog2Social users.

You could consider re-authenticating the established connection or you can consider converting your Personal Instagram Profile into a Business Account in order to benefit from many additional features in Instagram.

In general, it is possible to use the 2-factor-authentication with the Instagram business connection in Blog2Social.
    The only requirement is a Facebook Page to which you can connect your Instagram Business account.

The following guide will show you, how to convert your Personal Profile:
    How to convert your Personal Instagram Profile into a Business Account.

Connecting a Facebook page can be done from within Facebook or directly in Instagram. The following guide will show you how to easily connect your Instagram Business Account with your Facebook page step by step: How to connect your Instagram Business Account with your Facebook page.

After you have checked and configured these two requirements, you can now connect your Instagram business account with Blog2Social. You can find out how to do this in the guide: How can I connect Blog2Social to my Instagram Business Account?.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thanks, we'll convert to a business account and let you know if it helps.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, please proceed with the described Instagram account conversion to an Instagram business account.
        Gladly let me know your test results afterward.

I am looking forward to your reply.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
        Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X