Instagram Business Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram Business Page

I am having problems with one of my Instagram accounts. It continues to post an old image from an old post for every new post that I create. I tried disconnecting the account several times, but it continues to do it.

Is there anything that I can do to fix this problem?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

If you are seeing outdated pictures in social media posts it is possible that an external caching plugin or server-sided caching is causing this behavior.
    Please be so kind as to flush/clean your cache and retry to share a WordPress post on a social media network that was not shared before.

I would also recommend checking your configuration which is set within your open graph parameters.

Please follow this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Settings -> Social Meta Data

Please let me know afterward if this solution solved your request.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

I am encountering an identical issue. Tried clearing website and browser cache. Updated my Open Graph settings. Please advise.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

We will check this case for you and as soon as new information is available I will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding, your patience is highly appreciated.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by ABWradio View Post
          I am encountering an identical issue. Tried clearing website and browser cache. Updated my Open Graph settings. Please advise.
          Hello,

Thank you so much for your patience.

I have tested your case on a clean test environment and so far I could not reproduce any issue on sharing a picture on Instagram with the described duplicated image posting.

Please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you.
          1. Are you sharing content on a Personal Instagram Profile?
          2. Or are you sharing content on an Instagram Business Account?
          3. Have you tried to share a post that was never shared before on social media?
          Please be so kind as to retry sharing a post after re-authenticating your Instagram connection.
          You can do this easily by clicking on the refresh icon on the right-hand side next to the Instagram entry on the networks overview within Blog2Social.

If this also fails I would suggest trying to reconnect your Instagram account with the described behavior. After the reconnect, you could retry the sharing process.
          In addition to that please be so kind as to describe shortly how you proceed to share the content with Blog2Social.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
          X