No announcement yet.

Cant connect to Instagram account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still having the same problem and have never been able to connect.

I'm not even seeing any connection attempts under Login Activity. I am typing my password and username, I've logged out of all instances of Instagram, even on my phone. My Instagram profile is complete (4 green ticks). Not sure what the problem is?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Please be so kind as to provide us with your Instagram username so I could look further into this for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

• Tsung Tao Wu
        Tsung Tao Wu commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Alexander,
        I tried al the solutions in FAQ about connecting to instagram and also how you suggested, but I still can't connect to my instagram.

I even switched my instagram account from business to personal to see if it works on personal connection; however, it didn't work either.
        PS. I checked my fb page is connected to the same instagram account.
        The only message I saw is to contact the support team.

Btw, my. instagram account is scentelixir

Hi there, ok the username is afrocentralshopgb

Comment

Hello Tsung Tao,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
        I will check this case for you and as soon as new information is available I will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding, your patience is highly appreciated.

Best regards

Alexander

Tsung Tao Wu

Comment

Originally posted by AfroCentralShop View Post
          Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for providing the requested Instagram username.
          I will check this case for you and as soon as new information is available I will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding, your patience is also highly appreciated.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

I too am having this same issue. I can connect on my personal account but not my business account - @hockeyworldnews
            I have gone through the authorisation process and doubled checked everything.

I also get the same message when trying to post to my facebook group. I am the admin and have added the Blog2Social app.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

Would you please be so kind as to specify which error notification you are seeing while sharing content on Instagram (Business Account) or on Facebook groups?
              Please be so kind as to provide us with screenshots showing the error notification.

Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

You can find it by following this path:
              Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details

Please describe shortly how you proceeded to prepare and connect your Instagram Business Account so I could look further into this for you.

Related to your Facebook request:
              Please add the Blog2Social app to the group settings of your own groups and if you want to post to a group you are a member of, please ask your group administrator to add the Blog2Social app to the group settings.

As soon as this is fixed you should be able to share content in the group in question.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of connecting and publishing content on Facebook groups Step-by-step:
              How to connect and automatically post to Facebook groups

Please make sure to check all mentioned steps in the step-by-step guide and let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

I have checked your case once again and would like to let you know that the individual issue you are currently facing is not related to the latest Blog2Social update.

We have adjusted something for the Instagram account “afrocentralshopgb”. Please be so kind as to remove it from your networks overview and try to reconnect it in Blog2Social.

If it fails to be connected I would recommend considering converting your Instagram account so you could connect it in Blog2Social.
                This function is available with the Smart subscription, Pro subscription, and Business subscription of Blog2Social.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of preparing and connecting your Instagram Business Account step-by-step:
                How to convert your Personal Instagram Profile into a Business Account
                How to connect your Instagram Business Account with your Facebook page
                How do I connect Blog2Social with my Instagram Business Account?

Blog2Social offers a free Trial subscription for 30 days which is equal to a business license.

You can sign up for free and get to know Blog2Social and all of its features and functions. When your trial expires it is not automatically extended and ends automatically. Your subscription will be converted to a free license automatically.

You can sign up following this link:
                https://www.blog2social.com/en/plugi...premium-trial/

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
                I will gladly support you further.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post
                  Hello Tsung Tao,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Thank you for your understanding, your patience is highly appreciated.

Best regards

Alexander

Tsung Tao Wu
                  Hello Tsung Tao,

Thank you so much for your patience.

Would you please be so kind as to describe how you proceeded to connect your Instagram Business Account in Blog2Social?

Please let me know on which step you have issues with so I could look further into this for you. Please also attach a screenshot of error notifications that you are currently facing related to the Instagram Business Account.

In order to connect it successfully, you should make sure that you have converted your personal profile into an Instagram Business Account. Please make sure it is not a Creator Account.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of preparing and connecting your Instagram Business Account step-by-step:

Please be so kind as to double check all mentioned steps and retry the connecting process.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello Tsung Tao,

Thank you so much for your patience.

Would you please be so kind as to describe how you proceeded to connect your Instagram Business Account in Blog2Social?

Please let me know on which step you have issues with so I could look further into this for you. Please also attach a screenshot of error notifications that you are currently facing related to the Instagram Business Account.

In order to connect it successfully, you should make sure that you have converted your personal profile into an Instagram Business Account. Please make sure it is not a Creator Account.

Please be so kind as to double check all mentioned steps and retry the connecting process.

Best regards

Alexander
                    Hey Alexander,
                    I checked again as you suggested, and confirmed that my facebook page (@scentelixir) is already connected with my business instagram account (also @scentelixir) .
                    As to the error message, please see the attached screenshots.

*If there is only thing that may be concerned, originally I set my instagram account as business account, but switched back to a personal one before I connected it to Blog2social. But it didn't work, so I switched it to business account again and then activated 30-days free trial, and tried to connected it as a business account.

Thanks for your reply.

Tsung Tao
                    But it didn't work either. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210401_001647.jpeg
Views:	211
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	2456
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	截圖 2021-04-01 上午12.26.52.png
Views:	207
Size:	493.3 KB
ID:	2452Click image for larger version

Name:	截圖 2021-04-01 上午12.27.23.png
Views:	202
Size:	484.3 KB
ID:	2454
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello Tsung Tao,

Thank you for getting back to us.

If you switched your Instagram account from business to personal and then again back to business, this could be the reason why you still cannot connect your account.
                      However, I am sure we will get you connected.

Let’s try the following steps:
                      Please be so kind as to wait a day or two, because it could be the case that your account will be blocked and reviewed by Instagram due to the double switch.
                      Log out of Facebook and Instagram.
                      Also please make sure to clear your cache.
                      Log in again to make sure you are logged in with your valid Facebook and Instagram business settings.
                      Follow the steps above to connect your Instagram business account with Blog2Social.

Please let us know if this helps to get you going.

Best regards

Melanie

Comment

Hello,

I have checked your case once again and would like to let you know that the individual issue you are currently facing is not related to the latest Blog2Social update.

We have adjusted something for the Instagram account “afrocentralshopgb”. Please be so kind as to remove it from your networks overview and try to reconnect it in Blog2Social.

If it fails to be connected I would recommend considering converting your Instagram account so you could connect it in Blog2Social.
                        This function is available with the Smart subscription, Pro subscription, and Business subscription of Blog2Social.

Blog2Social offers a free Trial subscription for 30 days which is equal to a business license.

You can sign up for free and get to know Blog2Social and all of its features and functions. When your trial expires it is not automatically extended and ends automatically. Your subscription will be converted to a free license automatically.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander
                        Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your reply.

I've never been able to connect or use Blog2Social, so what do you mean by removing it from my networks overview?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

Best regards

Alexander
                          Hi Alexander,

I'm still waiting for your response on why I need to reset? More than 10 days now....

Why would I opt to pay for a plugin when the basic version of it doesn't work and I can't even test if the functionality is what I need?

A response would be appreciated.

Comment

Hi Alexander,

I'm still waiting for your response on why I need to reset? More than 10 days now....

Why would I opt to pay for a plugin when the basic version of it doesn't work and I can't even test if the functionality is what I need?

A response would be appreciated.
                            Hello,

Thank you for your reply and sorry for the delay.

Please note that the current issue that you are facing with connecting this individual Instagram account is not update-related.

Instagram has a very complex algorithm for monitoring shared posts in relation to content and posting behavior. Instagram aims to ensure keeping communication on the network on a personal and human basis. The Instagram algorithm can be triggered by varying indicators, regardless of whether you post automatically or manually. The algorithm does not care about auto-posting, but it does notice actions that are unlikely to do from a phone. Likewise, the Instagram algorithm can influence the visibility of posts and its reach. The visibility of the post in hashtags in Instagram can also be influenced by the Instagram algorithm.

It can happen that Instagram temporarily marks, bans, or suspends your account or your posts if any of the Instagram filter mechanisms are triggered.

If you’ve just started using Instagram or created a new account, make sure to show some form of active human engagement, before starting to share a post by using social media automation. Use your mobile app to share a few photos once or twice a day for a couple of days. Follow some people likely to follow back, like, share, and comment on their images, so Instagram can identify your account as human. Set up your posting and scheduling strategy like you would do it from a phone. Also, make sure to engage on Instagram regularly to give your Instagram account a human and sociable appearance. Stay in touch with your Instagram community on a regular and personal basis and stay social.

After preparing your account and allowing some time for a cool down in order to lift any mark from Instagram on your account you can retry to connect your account.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve common Instagram connecting issues:
                            How do I connect Blog2Social with Instagram?

If this also fails it's just an issue with that individual account. You could try to use another personal Instagram account or you can also consider converting your Personal Instagram Profile into a Business Account in order to benefit from many additional features in Instagram. The only requirement is a Facebook Page to which you can connect your Instagram Business account.

The following guide will show you, how to convert your Personal Profile:
                            How to convert your Personal Instagram Profile into a Business Account.

Connecting a Facebook page can be done from within Facebook or directly in Instagram. The following guide will show you how to easily connect your Instagram Business Account with your Facebook page step by step: How to connect your Instagram Business Account with your Facebook page.

After you have checked and configured these two requirements, you can now connect your Instagram business account with Blog2Social. You can find out how to do this in the guide: How can I connect Blog2Social to my Instagram Business Account?.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                            X