Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Not Post To Instagram

Hello,

I had not had this issue previously, everything worked fine, and then this afternoon Instagram no longer allows me to post. When trying to post I get the notification that someone is trying to post from Koln, Germany, which I approve, but then it still does not allow me to post.

I get his error in Blog2Social:

The connection to your social media account is interrupted. Please check your authorization and reconnect your account. The troubleshooting guide shows you how to fix the connection to your social media account.

But when I reconnect and approve the connection from Germany, it does not work.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

Yes, you proceeded correctly to accept the location verification.

I have checked your case and it sounds like that your Instagram authentication is missing the email verification step.

Have your received and confirmed the security code from Instagram to authenticate the connection?
    If not, please be so kind to remove your Instagram account from within your networks overview and try to reconnect it afterward.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of connecting an Instagram step-by-step:
    Connecting Instagram - Things to check
    Please be so kind as to follow the mentioned steps in this guide.

If this still fails it would be possible to sign up for the free Blog2Social Trial. The Trial license is equal to the Blog2Social Business License.
    Link: https://www.blog2social.com/en/plugi...premium-trial/

With the latest update of Blog2Social (6.7.0) it is possible to connect an Instagram Business Account even more conveniently. Connecting an Instagram Business Account is available in the Smart, Pro or Business Subscription in Blog2Social. You should consider converting your Personal Instagram Profile into a Business Account if you are using a Personal Profile. The prerequisite is a Facebook page to which you can link your Instagram Business Account.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of converting your Personal Instagram Profile step-by-step:
    How to convert your Personal Instagram Profile into a Business Account

If you haven't connected your Instagram Business Account to a Facebook Page beforehand, the following guide will take you step-by-step through the process of setting up/connecting your Business Account to your Facebook Page:
    How to connect your Instagram Business Account with your Facebook page

If you already have a Business Account and it is connected to your Facebook Page then you can follow these instructions to connect your Instagram Business Account to Blog2Social:
    How do I connect Blog2Social with my Instagram Business Account?

Please be so kind as to let me know afterward if these solutions solved your request.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

I haven't received any sort of email from Instagram, just the notifications on my phone. I already have a business account with B2S. I have been using your solution for the past few years.

I did switch to TFA a few weeks back, but I haven't had an issue until now. I just realized that you can't have that activated to work with B2S. I switched all of my accounts except for my personal one to business. They now all work, except for my personal account. I have followed your instructions in the first link but can't seem to post to my personal account. When I try to connect I keep getting a "Sign Up Failed. Please check your login." error. But I logged out and back into Instagram to ensure that I was using the correct credentials. Everything seems to work, but I still can't log into B2S with this personal account. I tried switching to a business account, but I see I have to associate it to a FB page, which I'm not interested in doing. I am no longer getting the messages to authenticate from Germany.

What else can I try?

Cheers,

Victor

Comment

Now I'm seeing something super weird, with one of the accounts that I switched to a business account, I made two posts today and did not post the correct images, it posted images from a post I made last night instead. It has the right image attached to the post, but the image the posted is not the correct one. I posted it on its own, and tried removing the image, and manually selecting it, and it still grabs the image from yesterday.

Here's a video showing how the same image was used in four different posts that should have had a different image: https://www.loom.com/share/c998a2de8...13ef8f8907a73b

Comment

Hello Victor,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

There have been temporary interruptions with the Instagram interface for the Personal Instagram Profile. We have been working hard to make the network connection available again.

To be able to re-connect your Personal Instagram Profile please be so kind and follow these steps:
          1. Go to your Blog2Social dashboard.
          2. Click on "Networks".
          3. Go to Instagram and reconnect your Personal Instagram Profile by clicking the renewal symbol (round arrow).
          4. Enter your login data.
          Please let us know if you could re-connect your Personal Instagram Profile.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

I can connect to the Instagram account as a business account (previously as a personal account, but that isnt working. Assuming business connection is better since I have it set up to link with FB)
            but it doesn't let me post.

Have gone through all the steps in your troubleshooting guidelines
            Checked credentials in incognito mode, logged out all sessions, reset the plugin in WP.

Have also tested out the account and works fine via FB and on the Instagram application.

It looks like there's an error with the Facebook App ID when I run the debugger tool in the dashboardClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-03-26 114302.png
Views:	206
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	2399

Is this something with the instagram integration that others are facing?

Comment

Hello,

thank you for your feedback.

We are still working on that.

Have a little patience, please. I hope we will have a solution at the beginning of the week.

Best regards,

Andreas

Comment

Hello,

Works for me now, thanks for all of your work.

Cheers,

Victor

Comment

Hello Victor,

Thank you so much for this reply and your feedback.

I am glad to hear that your request was solved successfully.
                  Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

So it looks like there is still an issue with the same image posting several times. The only coincidence is that they were posted on the same days. The images, for example, are completely different sizes.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for your feedback.

Would you please be so kind as to describe shortly how you proceed to share your posts within Blog2Social?

Are you using a personal Instagram Profile or an Instagram Business account?

Please be so kind as to create a screen recording showing the process and please also attach links to the posts from your website and the published links in Instagram so I could look further into this for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hello,

I switched to a business account as per your suggestion a few weeks back. Here is a video showing what I am doing to make a post:

https://www.loom.com/share/dabd0f8ae...822bf788163e16

Cheers,

Victor

Comment

Hello Victor,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for providing the requested screen recording.

I will have this checked for you and as soon as new information is available I will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding, your patience is highly appreciated.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Alexander,

No problem, I'll let you know if this issue if this issue comes up on other sites where I use the plugin.

Cheers,

Victor

Comment

Hello Victor,

Thank you so much for your patience.

Thanks to your screen-recording I was able to reproduce a similar behavior.
                              We have adjusted something within Blog2Social for you that should fix the occurring behavior.

Thank you for your effort.

Please be so kind as to create a new post that was never shared on social media before.

By clicking on “customize & schedule social media posts” within the WordPress Post edit page you now should be able to select an individual image for every social media network that is selected in the sidebar menu as intended within the “customize & schedule social media posts” overview.

Please be so kind as to let me know afterward if this solution solved your request.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
                              Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                              X