Instagram connection does not repost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram connection does not repost

I connected my Instagram account to Blog2Social but reposts do not work. The authentification code was not sent to me and authentification link did not open. The posts are written to be published by Blog2Social but they do not appear on Instagram. Click image for larger version

Name:	Opera Снимок_2021-02-20_053137_newsbox38.ru.png
Views:	78
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	2191Click image for larger version

Name:	Opera Снимок_2021-02-20_053608_newsbox38.ru.png
Views:	61
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	2192Click image for larger version

Name:	Opera Снимок_2021-02-20_053244_newsbox38.ru.png
Views:	60
Size:	604.2 KB
ID:	2193

We made the first post to Instagram manually from my smartphone, then reposting started working. The problem seems to be solved.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for providing these screenshots.

Yes, you assumed correctly.

If you have a new/fresh account on Instagram it is essential to engage with the Instagram community. Since Instagram has a complex algorithm to track and analyze user behavior.

Your account should have a few manually created posts before sharing any content with external social media tools or plugins like Blog2Social.

To make sure that your posts are accepted on Instagram, always make sure that you follow and engage with other Instagram accounts and that people are following back. Because Instagram aims at keeping the conversation on a personal level.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
      X