Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We don't have the permission to publish your post. Please check your authorization.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We don't have the permission to publish your post. Please check your authorization.

I have followed the above several times. I keep getting the same error message?

We don't have the permission to publish your post. Please check your authorization.

I have NOT gotten the "log in from Germany" email or any code sent to me. No additional popup asking for one either.

Please help!

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

Have you checked the Blog2Social troubleshooting tool before?

It helps you with conflicts that can be caused by the system settings of your blog. This way you can see independently your settings on WordPress at any time.

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please also include a screenshot of that view.

You can also read more about it at:
    How to check your blog settings with the Troubleshooting-Tool

Furthermore, it would be awesome if you could send me a link to the post that you wanted to share and the specific Instagram username.

Besides that, the following checklist will help you with detailed steps and configurations on your website that should be checked step-by-step if you encounter such an error notification:
    Posting on Instagram - Troubleshooting checklist

Please be so kind as to answer a few short questions:

1) Is the 2-factor-authentication for your Instagram account disabled?

2) Did you log out of all active Instagram sessions on all your devices?
    For example: Mobile/PC - please make sure to log out, do not just close the app.

Please be so kind as to check your “Login Activity” in your Instagram settings on a device that you regularly (phone or pc) used for Instagram and confirm that this was you.

You can have a look at the following screenshot as a reference:

After that please try to connect Instagram with Blog2Social again and check if you can enter the security code in Blog2Social.

Please let me know if it worked for you afterward or if you have further questions.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

1. Yes I have seen the trouble shooting tools, they have not resolved this issue.
      2. Yes, I have logged out of every instagram connection
      3. No, 2 factor is NOT turned on
      4. http://mitchellgraybeal.com/2021/01/20/mpg-podcast/ (none of the posts are able to go to instagram)
      5. My log in activity DOES NOT ask me "This was me" my log in activity on instagram DOES NOT look like the one you attached or reference in the trouble shooting guide.
      6. All requested information is attached.

Attached Files

Comment

Any help would be great. The directions you are giving me may be from a very old version?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your detailed feedback.

May I ask you if this is your Instagram account?
          Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

If so, I noticed that this account is relatively new.
          The Instagram algorithms will always make sure that new accounts show human and social behaviour.
          Please be so kind as to share a couple of posts with your mobile phone over a couple of days, connect to followers and engage with others before connecting to make sure the Instagram algorithms are not triggered.

After that you can try again to connect your account with Blog2Social.

Please let me know if it works for you afterwards or if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
          X