Authorizing Instagram for Posts and Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authorizing Instagram for Posts and Pages

I am able to sign in but when it comes to posting the message is we don't have permission to post check your authorization

Hello Rochelle,

thank you for reaching out. This could have different reasons.

While connecting Instagram to Blog2Social it might report that a server from Germany by Cologne area is trying to access your account. This is due to the fact that the Blog2Social server is located there. It's just a security notice to make sure the access is safe.

Did you get this before and not confirm it? If yes, this might have resulted in Instagram blocking us out. Please let us know so we can request access again. If you did not, please confirm the access with 'That was me' if you ever you get it, so that you can connect Instagram to Blog2Social properly.

Have you been able to post with Blog2Social before or is this your first try?

Please follow these steps one by one:

Step 1:

Post at least one image from your mobile phone to Instagram to make sure that this works.

Step 2:

Make sure that the 2-factor-authentication for your Instagram account is disabled. It has to stay disabled as long as you use Blog2Social, otherwise, Blog2Social can’t post to Instagram.

Step 3:

Delete all the connections to Instagram in “Blog2Social -> Networks” using the trash icon.

Step 4:

Reconnect to Instagram in “Blog2Social -> Networks”. Confirm the security notice from Instagram if necessary.

Please note:

This FAQ tells you how: https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/c...instagram.html

Please let me know if this solution works for you. I looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Good Afternoon,

I seem to be having a similar problem as the one above. I've followed all of the guides that I can find but continue to receive the error "We don't have the permission to publish your post. Please check your authorization."

I have a business Instagram account connected with Facebook. Prior to authorizing Instagram, I logged out of all instances of it.

I've tried deleting the Instagram connection and re-logging in (with just my username and password), which works and shows as connected but I've never received the code from Instagram. I have however logged back into Instagram and said It's Me to all logins, including those from Germany.

I'm having trouble finding any other suggestions for what I can try next.

Thank you!

Ryan

Comment

Hello Ryan,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

The notification 'We don't have the permission to publish your post. Please check your authorization.' indicates that something went wrong during the process of connecting Blog2Social with Instagram.

Please note that the connection between your Instagram account and your Facebook account could cause this notification. Please be so kind and verify your email address in your Instagram App. If this does not help please change your email address in your instagram account and verify it. As soon as you receive the verification email from Instagram you should receive the necessary verification code to authorize Instagram in Blog2Social.

Please follow these steps in our FAQs afterwards to connect Instagram:

How to connect and post to Instagram:

https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...119&artlang=en

Instagram-Things to check:

https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...141&artlang=en

Please let me know if this solution works for you.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions Alexander,

Unfortunately I continue to get the same error and no security code from Instagram.

I changed my email and verified it, checked my spam folder, logged out of Instagram and unlinked Facebook from my account.

My birthdate and phone number are on the account and my phone number was verified. I posted to check to see if that works and logged in with Incognito mode. 2 Factor authentication is disabled (was never enabled) and I deleted the Instagram connection from the Networks tab first. I re-logged into the account, typing my user name and password as well.

I've connected other accounts in the past but I'm stumped why this account/website cannot get this to work. I reviewed the links you sent to see if there is anything I missed, and I've tried everything I can see there.

Thanks for any other tips you may have! My next thought is to possibly delete the Instagram account itself and start again.

Ryan

Comment

Hello Ryan,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I have checked your Instagram account and noticed that your account has no posts.

Instagram has a very complex algorithm. Instagram aims to ensure keeping communication on the network on a personal and human basis. The Instagram algorithm can be triggered by varying indicators.

Therefore, please share some posts manually on Instagram and proceed with some activity with your account.

Afterwards you can try again to connect it to Blog2Social.

Please let me know if this solution works for you.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

Thank you so much for your help today! Although I did have one post on the Instagram page, after I made another one and tried sharing a couple blog posts, everything worked! I never did get the authorization code from Instagram but in any case, it's working now!

Thanks again!

Ryan

Comment

Hello Ryan,

Thank you so much for your reply. I am happy to hear that it is working now.

If you have a moment, I would be greatly delighted, if you could leave us a 5-star rating on WP.

https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

If you are happy with Blog2Social, please tell your friends to help us spread the word.

Please let me know if you have further questions about Blog2Social.

Thanks and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                X