Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram auto-posting

Hi! We have a problem with auto-posting
    Posts to Instagram do not occur with auto-posting, only with manual posting. Everything worked in the trial version of the program, after purchasing your product, auto-posting for Instagram stopped working

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Do you have other social media networks connected to Blog2Social?
    If yes, does the auto-posting work for the other connected networks?

Have you checked Blog2Social for error notifications?
    If not, Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

You can find it by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details

Please be so kind and screenshot that view if you have any entry in that list and send it to us.
    If there is no notification in that list and you share content only to Instagram it is also possible that there is a general conflict in your system requirements.

Follow this path to check the Troubleshooting-Tool within Blog2Social. Please screenshot any visible conflict inside the tool :
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please also generate and download the .txt file and send it to us.

You can have a look at the following screenshot as a reference:

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

1 We have other social media networks connected to Blog2Social (FB + twitter)
      2 The auto-posting work for the other connected networks (only 25 per day)
      3 There is no notification in instagram. Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/viffxq
      4 screenshot Troubleshooting-Tool https://prnt.sc/vifib6
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing these screenshots.

Please note that it is possible to share imported RSS/XML Feed content on Facebook (profiles and pages), Twitter and Google My Business with the Auto-Poster for imported posts from Blog2Social.

This selection is depending on specific social media network community rules that do not allow sharing imported RSS feed content according to the network policies.

I think this is why you have no entry in the notifications list for Instagram within the Blog2Social plugin.

I think there is no issue occurring on your Website related to auto-posting.

Furthermore, I have checked your screenshots and noticed that you are facing notifications for high-frequency posting behavior.

Please note that there are general limitations in sharing imported content with the Auto-Poster for imported content from Blog2Social depending on your license.

You can share up to 25 imported posts per day with the Smart license, up to 100 posts with the Pro license, and up to 100 posts per day with a Business license.
        Since you have faced this notification, I recommend waiting some time (+48 hours) until you post again as a cooldown phase.

Afterward, I recommend you to set up your posting and scheduling strategy like you would do it from a phone.

Please make sure to stick to these recommendations to avoid these notifications in the future.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
        Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X