Posting an image carousel on Instagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting an image carousel on Instagram

Hi, I'm new to Blog2Social and I'm currently posting daily to Instagram using an image carousel of approx 8-10 images per post. Can I post a carousel of images using Blog2Social, or are you only able to post a single image per post?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Currently, you can share multiple pictures/images in a Facebook and Twitter post. We already have the function “to be able to share multiple images in an Instagram post (image carousel)” on our list for future developments. If and when this function can be implemented in a future Blog2Social update we will gladly notify you as soon as this function becomes available.

Thank you for your understanding and thanks for your feedback. It helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social. I would be happy to support you further.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

I need this as well! The most important for Instagram is to be able to post multiple images. Without this feature, I don't think this plugin works for me.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Please note that this is an often requested feature and is currently still in development.

Thank you for this feedback. It helps us continuously improve and develop Blog2Social.
        If and when this functionality can be implemented in a future update of Blog2Social I will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
        I will gladly support you further.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Nsamwell View Post
          Hi, I'm new to Blog2Social and I'm currently posting daily to Instagram using an image carousel of approx 8-10 images per post. Can I post a carousel of images using Blog2Social, or are you only able to post a single image per post?

I have great news for you: you can now easily share up to 10 images in one post on Instagram with Blog2Social 6.9.8.

Knowing you were interested in this feature, I wanted you to be one of the first to know!

If you test this feature, we would love to hear your feedback. And if you’d like to renew, upgrade or purchase a Blog2Social premium version, make sure to contact our sales team at https://service.blog2social.com/en/question?o=faq

All the best,

Christine Helmker

Comment

Working...
          X