Unable to sign into instagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to sign into instagram

When trying to sign into intagram from blog2social, I am getting the following error

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Please make sure you login with your Instagram user name and password (not with your email address and password or your Facebook credentials when you connect Instagram with Blog2Social). Please make sure to enter the Instagram username and password by hand, do not copy it.

If you have an Instagram Business account and you use the same credentials for both your private and your Business account, create a separate password for both accounts to make sure Blog2Social can connect the correct account. You can do this easily by resetting the password within your Instagram app.

If this still does not work out for you, please be so kind and follow these steps:
    1. Open a private/incognito mode window/tab in your browser.
    2. Log in to Instagram in this private/incognito window/tab in your browser to see whether you get a connection with the specific credentials.
    3. Again, please make sure to enter the Instagram username (not the email address) and password by hand, do not copy it.
    4. Reconnect as shown in the "Connecting Instagram" guide.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of connecting Instagram with a detailed overview with instructions and things that should be checked step-by-step:
    Connecting Instagram - Things to check

Please let me know afterward if this solution worked for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

im trying to add my instagram to my account and it is not emailing me the authorization code. I get email from when people send me an email
      thru my Instagram profile but not from blog2social. I know you say it is coming from the email on my instagram but i get other emai just
      fine if someone sends me an email with my profile

Comment

Hi, I am also having the same problem. One of us who have access to the credentials may have mistakenly clicked "It was not me" on Instagram's security prompt (we had Instagram working fine up until then on Blog2Social), how can we restore Instagram now?

Comment

Originally posted by stanglaser View Post
          im trying to add my instagram to my account and it is not emailing me the authorization code. I get email from when people send me an email
          thru my Instagram profile but not from blog2social. I know you say it is coming from the email on my instagram but i get other emai just
          fine if someone sends me an email with my profile
          Originally posted by rafaelcarvalho View Post
          Hi, I am also having the same problem. One of us who have access to the credentials may have mistakenly clicked "It was not me" on Instagram's security prompt (we had Instagram working fine up until then on Blog2Social), how can we restore Instagram now?
          Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Would you please be so kind as to tell me your Instagram account username or send me the Instagram account link so I could initialize a new Instagram account connection?
          You can send these details via a private message inside the community to protect your privacy.

Afterward, you can connect Instagram with Blog2Social once again, (for the first time), Instagram might report that a server from Germany in the Cologne area is trying to access your account.

This is a normal security notification due to the fact that the Blog2Social server is located in this area. So this is a regular security notice to make sure the access is safe.
          Please confirm the access with 'That was me', so that you can connect Instagram to Blog2Social. This is important to receive a new verification code and successfully connect to Instagram.

Please note: This message will only appear for the initial connection or if you renew your connection.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

When I try to connect to Instragram on my initial setup, I get the error message - Login Error There is an error in log in you into this allocation. Please try again later. OK, and it exits out of the setup for Instragram. I tried several times later and had no luck.

Comment

Hello Jason,

Thanks for reaching out.

Since you already have contacted us by private message we have also answered you this way.

I’m looking forward to your reply by private message.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Spangler View Post
                When I try to connect to Instragram on my initial setup, I get the error message - Login Error There is an error in log in you into this allocation. Please try again later. OK, and it exits out of the setup for Instragram. I tried several times later and had no luck.
                I'm having this same issue...please advise...I've linking both accounts through meta account center as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Hannan View Post

I'm having this same issue...please advise...I've linking both accounts through meta account center as well.

Hello Matt,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Please be so kind as to try the following steps for a connection/authentication reset:

1) Remove the Blog2Social App in your Facebook settings (“Business Integrations”) by following this link and clicking on “Remove”:
                  https://www.facebook.com/settings?ta...s&ref=settings

2) Click on “Connect Business” in your Blog2Social “Networks” overview. Within this process the Blog2Social app will be added again on Facebook’s Business Integrations. Please make sure that you grant all required rights to this app.

This process did work for other Blog2Social users that also faced this Facebook/Instagram sided connecting issue via their API interface.

Please let me know afterward if this solution resolved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Best regards
                  Alexander

Comment

Working...
                  X