"The network could not publish your post."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The network could not publish your post."

I have successfully been using Blog2Social to publish to an Instagram account for over two months. Then I started to receive the message "The network could not publish your post." I have tried to follow the troubleshooting suggestions but have not been able to resolve the error.

Any suggestions as to how to resolve so I can get back to posting on Instagram?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Instagram has a very complex algorithm for monitoring shared posts in relation to content and posting behavior. Instagram aims to ensure keeping communication on the network on a personal, human, and social basis. The Instagram algorithm can be triggered by varying indicators, regardless of whether you post automatically or manually.

It can happen that Instagram temporarily marks or blocks your posts or displays your post without your text. This can happen when any of the Instagram filter mechanisms are triggered, even if you can still log in and post manually. As the algorithm has several possible reasons for blocking your post or your text, there are different ways to check and to resolve the issue. If it worked the day before and just happened today, it could be a temporary connection issue. You could also try to share several posts from your phone, wait for a day or two and then try again.

The following step-by-step guide will show you more tips on how to solve common issues related to the error notification you are facing:

Solutions: Why does Instagram not publish my post/text?

Why does Instagram not post my image or display my image incorrectly?

Please let me know if these solutions worked for you. If you still need further support related to this request it would be awesome if you could send me your Instagram account username and the link to the post that could not be shared via a private message inside the community to protect your privacy.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thank you for your response and advice. Posts are now publishing to Instagram again. Not sure what the resolution was, following your advice, Instagram algorithm, or the new version 6.5.1. Just happy all is working again.

Comment

Hello Simon,

Thank you so much for your reply and thank you for your feedback.

I am glad to hear that you were able to successfully publish your content on Instagram by following the instructions and updating the Blog2Social plugin to the latest version available.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
        Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X